STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Un-DS #2 for today:

KD Vii's will be here today and the stash questions will be here at some point. I have no clue since they never sent me a confirm and i wasnt logged onto my account. Kind of want to pick up the concord foams but I have to resist

I got a pair of them gold RFs coming eventually. No shipping info yet but I'd assume within a few days

Cj81 is a nicer shoe imo

In fact the kds are heading back to nike way too tight on my foot. Even unstraped they hurt

Last edited:
they feel like the 4s? Where did u cop from?

I didn't have the iv but these are junk. If the iv fits like the v then yea. I took the v back immediately too. The vi was perfect in a 10. I got them from nike.com and they're heading back to them tomorrow morning. These are way too narrow. They fit like an Adidas

belly26 belly26 Nice kicks and even better photo!

shaw333 shaw333 Those Questions are looking nice - probably would have picked up a pair if I wasn't focused on downsizing my collection right now.

Last edited:
Down at the point for the fireworks and ive seen more general release Jordans than i ever care to look at. New 14s look good in person but still meh.

I stayed away from down there, so much going on. Furries, regatta, fireworks, pirates game. I'm all set

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom