STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Anyone ever paint patent leather? javyLSU javyLSU ? Those Taylor gang xi's refresh did are incredible and I have an extra pair of the tuxedos haha

Last edited:
I haven't painted patent leather myself - there's too much work that has to be done to keep the patent finish.  I'd rather just pay a customizer to do it.

Anyone hear the news about a HOH finally opening up in PGH in a few weeks or so. Bout damn time.....

Last edited:
Seriously?? I heard of this two years ago when I first moved here but nothing since. That'll be sick!!!

Yea i even googled "House of Hoops opening in Ross Park" and construction contact bids popped up. I hear October its opening.

@skep  Yeah, it's definitely going to be Ross Park.  I was talking to one of the managers there about it late last year - the only thing he didn't know was when construction was going to start.  Glad to see they're finally getting around to it.

My two latest pickups.  I'm still running a solid "sell 4 Js, pick up 1 runner" ratio:

Great to hear!
Both of those kicks are hot but those sock-a-knees are gorgeous!
I tried on a 574 the other day and they fit very snug and uncomfortable. I was highly disappointed. Not to mention the one I tried on was half size big and still tight!

I want to be excited, but Im sure a lot of the major things I want I wont have ready access to unless one of us gets a jobby job there.

Take always gives some hope, even they're rigged, we'll get thru time to time.

Great to hear!
Both of those kicks are hot but those sock-a-knees are gorgeous!
I tried on a 574 the other day and they fit very snug and uncomfortable. I was highly disappointed. Not to mention the one I tried on was half size big and still tight!
Thanks skep.  Don't buy asian-made 574s (the ones you find in Finishline and other big-box stores), they're trash.  I got rid of all my asian-made 574s because of the reasons you just stated.  If you're getting into New Balance, stick to the American and UK made models - the quality and fit is on a whole other planet.  Sauconys are great - the fact that the company was founded here in PA makes me want to buy more.

Yeah I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some USA model NBs. Never owned a Saucony but I think it's cuz they were the cool thing to have back in high school and every body had them. I hate being like every one else lol. Props to you for always going outside the box with your style.

Macys fnl junk

Back
Top Bottom