STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

I was geekend when I heard Villa Closed

you aint the only one. that was the shadiest store shady store history.!*+* the villa
mad.gif

Villa will be open june 2nd its looking like..

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

No love for Sneakervilla at all. I remember walking in and asking a release date question and they told me they didn't know. I go check out some kicks 2min later dude is telling his boy all the info about what I just asked.

Yo, if they're under NEW management with NEW people that WANT to work, could be a plus. IF they are no longer a franchise and are a corporate store thatwould be even better b/c that means no crazy mark ups. But I was done w/ Da Villa after the Grapes release how in the hell u gon tell somebody that youdon't have their size when they seen the box by your foot that clearly reads 11.5??????? Pissed me off, but oh well, Karma is a b**** w/ her period on andshe always comes back around.lol

I always knew what to expect with the Villa...So I never went to them during releases. I always had a connect somewhere that would get them and send them tome, or if they were available here besides the villa i'de go myself.

In reality them opening is a GOOD Thing...People may not like the store for releases, exclusives or simply don't like their staff but Pittsburgh NEEDS morestores that carry stuff other than the stuff you can get a Burlington or that just carry the general releases. That's why I appreciate the spots on thesouthside.

i feel you but i do have managers experience so i thought id give it a shot....need something new you know? oh and btw you peep that Boss Freestyle? crazy track
Yea tru, and i meant to send you a few joints off the new album.

In reality them opening is a GOOD Thing...People may not like the store for releases, exclusives or simply don't like their staff but Pittsburgh NEEDS more stores that carry stuff other than the stuff you can get a Burlington or that just carry the general releases. That's why I appreciate the spots on the southside.
Basically summed everything up. What else is downtown? southern royalty?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Yo, if they're under NEW management with NEW people that WANT to work, could be a plus. IF they are no longer a franchise and are a corporate store that would be even better b/c that means no crazy mark ups. But I was done w/ Da Villa after the Grapes release how in the hell u gon tell somebody that you don't have their size when they seen the box by your foot that clearly reads 11.5??????? Pissed me off, but oh well, Karma is a b**** w/ her period on and she always comes back around.
True to a certain extent..They will still be a franchise but with them being downtown your gonna have to expect mark ups. In reality everythingwasn't marked up, it was really just the limited kicks they did that to. Them being one of the few urban accounts in the burgh they could afford to do thatbecause they know theres people that want the kicks and dont really have any other options to get them. Im not captain-save- a-villa because before i reallyunderstood how the game worked i was just like a few of you mad @ the store.

Yea I feel u Subliminals. If I wasn't movin from PGH in the next couple years, I'd start my own store w/ an urban account that would be franchised andcrush Da Villa wit that mark up crap. That don't make no sense how u gaggin ppl on the strength u have the only urban account in the City. If theFootactions weren't so stupid, they'd get one too. There are a lot of Footactions that have urban accounts and others that don't. I could see acouple stores on the SouthSide gettin an urban account, quickstrike account, etc and puttin Da Villa out of business IF they continue wit the same bulls***they ended wit.

And JFK if you're talkin bout the Sneakerology 101, it's on CMU's campus in the gym. Should be hot. I'll be there more than likely wit aHarrisburg fitted on.

Originally Posted by YoungHovLucas

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I'll be there more than likely wit a Harrisburg fitted on.

indifferent.gif

STOP HATIN!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
. I gotta rep my city, like I said, "Keep my city's name on the fitted, city on my back. Never complain wit it, that'swhere my hearts at..."
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
Sorry Brah.....Peep the Avy....

but if possible as many of us as we can should meet up before hand and smack down there together...idk peoples schedules but maybe we can work somethinout...and ima PM you mr sub about them tracks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Pittsburgh

indifferent.gif
Sorry Brah.....Peep the Avy....

but if possible as many of us as we can should meet up before hand and smack down there together...idk peoples schedules but maybe we can work somethin out...and ima PM you mr sub about them tracks
pimp.gif

Man whatever, u know I rep my city. And this HBG had to start a PGH post, go figure.lol. But aey, to each his own. And I'ma have to make it to that jawnlate cause I don't get outta class til 8.

Yo P, you know I stay right in Oakland right? Hit me up whenever you ready to roll out or whatever...or let me know what's up.

Originally Posted by JFKTV

Yo P, you know I stay right in Oakland right? Hit me up whenever you ready to roll out or whatever...or let me know what's up.

aiite i got you

Yo anybody goin to that free Roots concert on CMU's lawn this Thursday? I'ma be there after my final

Yo anybody goin to that free Roots concert on CMU's lawn this Thursday? I'ma be there after my final

Yo I wish I was home to see them again
pimp.gif

If you don't go see the roots your @
indifferent.gif

Seen them out in Ottawa on a Monday.
l_32c1eef8ef09c3dfe7a6443bfbfc3f5a.jpg

That Bull Black Thought is Cold
frown.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
!
We all can argreeone of the most underrated
tired.gif

And Got To See QuestLove Spin @ this Club later on...

n502927775_502116_9824.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of the illest nights I had.

smh.gif
at dath for rockin the Harrisburgh fitted to kicksburgh

wow i didnt even know they made those i thought that was some type of funny joke or somethin. In any event i came kinda late i was dude wit the yellow poloblack dickies and the pirate fitted on
happy.gif

pimp.gif
Pmighty wrote:

smh.gif
at dath for rockin the Harrisburgh fitted to kicksburgh

wow i didnt even know they made those i thought that was some type of funny joke or somethin. In any event i came kinda late i was dude wit the yellow polo black dickies and the pirate fitted on
happy.gif

laugh.gif
Harrisburg, doesn't deserve ball caps
laugh.gif

HEar Ye...............

Town%20Crier.jpg

At this moment... I think Harrisburger Nt'ers must not post in the Pittsburgh Steel City Forum.
pimp.gif

I did see el tall dood with the red HBG fitted hahahaha, dathbgboy, I was the dood with Mr. Pittsburgh with the black shirt and beard combo...I'm tallerthan him, but I'm short too.

And Pmighty, I saw you walkin' around too.

Lmao, yall some haters. At least I found camaraderie within some random white dudes.lol. Ryan prolly tried to call my bluff but I rep where I'm from. And^^^^ yall dudes was mad short, I had to keep lookin down and avoid bumpin into the *%@+ that was dancin around the gym
laugh.gif
My mans was mad flamboyant for noreason. Ryan get shorter erytime I see him.lol. It's ok little guy.

P.S.- YoungHov, check the first post in this thread
grin.gif
(reiteration is very key)

Back
Top Bottom