STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Has anyone else who had an extra SNKRS code and gave it to a friend, have the friend receive error messages saying the code has already been used?

I've had the app since All Star Weekend and gave my brother my Air Max Day code. He entered it, and the app said the code had already been used.

I guess people are just starting to guess codes or something

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, so if you get a code, use it quickly, or if you don't have one I guess you can just guess random combos of letters and numbers

Im sick of it. Android phones outsell iphones but we still get treated like 2nd rate citizens.

What's going on everyone? Wanted to post a few photos from Sneaker Con in Cleveland. Had a lot of fun at the event. It was definitely smaller than NYC, DC etc. but still a great turn out.

Iridescents came in. They're pretty crazy in person. Not sure exactly how I'll pull these off but I'm glad I was able to get.

Sorry the pics are poor quality, they came as I was going out for the night. Blue laces are super nice in person

wow.. theyre defintely different lol. wouldnt mind seeing them in person tho

Happy Friday everyone! Here's our recap vid from our expo a few weeks back, looking forward to our next event this Summer. We will also be at SneakerCon in DC in a few weeks and Sneaker Con San Fran on May 2nd. Anyone else planning on going?

For the second time in three weeks, I've seen a dude walking around in the green Oregon Jordan 5s.  For an unreleased sneaker, to see two dudes rocking these is unheard of.  Is someone selling fakes of these here in town?

For the second time in three weeks, I've seen a dude walking around in the green Oregon Jordan 5s.  For an unreleased sneaker, to see two dudes rocking these is unheard of.  Is someone selling fakes of these here in town?
or off the net

plenty of fakes out there, i wouldnt doubt it if they werent legit. i def wouldnt wear a pair like that with how weather has been lately lol

Got my pair in today but didn't get my size. I tried, but only got half size small. Sold and shipped. Very very very nice shoe in person

Shaw glad I could help make it happen I know you really wanted them

Back
Top Bottom