STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Wore my tns yesterday
Thanks to the homie shaw

I didn't like any of the Supreme 5's. I totally missed the release but if I would've got a pair they would've been strictly trade bait. Never would've touched my feet.....

Todays casual day wear #struggleroyals. Not worth 1000, but still nice and comfy. The 1 lows were 1 of my favorite release this year

Black Huaraches released again, probably going to miss out since I have no desire to spend money on myself :smh:

I was tempted on those, but they're too close to my OGs, and decided I'll wait for that grey/white colorway that's coming out.

I have the og cw too but love the look of these. Ordered the ash purple pair yesterday and they arrive tomorrow. Adidas.com don't play around!

The hunt is over! I scored on the HoH restock in NY. Glad to finally have them in hand! Been after these for a while...

good to see you got em!
must be nice being in a sneaker city.... THE sneaker city

It is nice having a few HoH's (along with a ton of other stores) within driving distance.  On these UBs... It's still shocking to me how sought after these whites have become.  Looks like word is finally out about how awesome these are!

Pretty much every color on adidas.com constantly sells out, they always have xs or xl sizes left only. I'm always on the hunt lol

Back
Top Bottom