STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Copped a couple pair of fire reds...dont like the flips. but if anybody wear like a size 14 or 9 i kno where theres still some available lol
I'm from where the beef is inevitable, Summertime's unforgetable
Boosters in abundance, buy a half-price sweater new
Your word was everything, So everything you said you'd do
You did it, Couldn't talk about it if you ain't lived it

I can't find a pair of flips anywhere, the only place I know that had em was FL downtown. Anybody know where I can get a pair in a 11.5 or a 12 pm me. Good look. And I might see you on campus tomorrow Niccolo. If you see me I'll be in the navy Dickies, white Tee, and the Jordan Team II's

I decided against the tee and wore a supreme clientle tee. I actually think I'll sell the "fakes support terrorism" shirt if anyone wants it's new and a size M. I feel as if it's too LOUD for me to wear :lol:
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

Rocking em again today with plaid shorts and a black crooks & castles tee. If you see me holla...
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

2 Days in a row my dude? SHEESH, I try not to do that but aey, do what you du. I slept on em and now gon have hell tryna cop a pair for a decent price.

I had to, they're TOO fresh. And the fire reds are coming out Friday with the patchwork shorts and a black 'lo wit the red horse :pimp:

i sold my flips. i dont regret it. but im really dyin to wear my fire reds but i just cant do it yet. i havent broken out any of my fire red retros yet. its still gonna be awhile.
"i'ma make it do what it do baby."

www.sizeten.com

^^^^ Yea I hope come April 21st or sooner I don't regret passin on the Fire Red III's, I might have to chalk it and get em anyway though, they just so sexy. But I regret breakin out my Fire Red V's and my Blk/silver V's they're goin in the box for a long time.

I'm not sure if I'll ever unDS my grapes through :-/ I'm afraid 1 wear= creese and scuff marks.

yeah yuri i dunno when ima wear any of my fire reds or any of my fav fav jordans. viii's, the fire red family, and the black/silver v's. i wore my olive v's like a dumb @#%$ on christmas day for like an hour. but they still look DS so im not worried about it.

so are all you bastard @#%$ pitt students ready for nas? im so jealous.

www.sizeten.com

Im ready, countdown. I just hope its a good show and my seats are good, coulda got GA but I aint feelin the standin for 2-3 hours. I actually wanna see the bull Wiz perform I heard a couple of his tracks on AHH.com and he nice.

yeah wiz a legit force in the pittsburgh rap world. hes actually the first dude ive ever like outta pittsburgh. you can call me a hater or whatever, but besides him i havent heard anyone outta the burgh worth giving a listen to. im sure there are some cats out there that i havent either heard or just havent gotten put onto. but as far as what ive heard, hes the best thing smokin.

have fun peoples!

www.sizeten.com

Yea, I feel you. From what I've heard from the other Pittsburgh rappers, he's the only one that actually raps about things.lol. Not just talkin bout drugs, gettin *****, etc.

YO

Century 3 mall still has size 8.5, 13, 14 in the fire reds..

Downtown footlocker has size 8.5.12. 13.

Goooooooooonies​

Im mad tempted to cop a pair on my credit card but I can't do it cause I gotta pay mad bills and the balance on my card is one of em.lol. But for any wonderin, the Nas concert was nice IMO, my girl think he forgot the lyrics to some of his earlier joints but none the less, what he rapped about in em was just....well....Nas, no gimmick. There was a lot of ppl in there hatin on the bull Wiz but I thought he did his thing, nice lines and crazy beats to add to em. overall I rate it a 7.5 out of 10.

leave it to pittsburgh to hate on one of its own....smh

but thats cool you had fun and nothin went down.

lol nas gettin old eh????????

www.sizeten.com

I guess so.lol. don't really matter is still one of the best rappers that ever did it.ppl sleep on him cause he aint on that "I sell coke all day eryday" notion but if you listen to his lyrics they be mad serious.

Anybody know if the Ace's in Oakland is open yet and if so are they gettin the OLNL pack?

The Ace Athletic in Oakland opened on Saturday. They should be getting the OLNL, but it can be confirmed in the upcoming days. Stop through and say what's up to an NT'er though :wink:
wink.gif

The Duke Blue Devils YOUR 2007 NCAA CHAMPIONS!!!Demarcus Nelson, Josh McBob, Greg Paulus, Lance Thomas, Gerald Henderson, Brian Zoubek, and Jon Scheyer taking down the nets in 2007!!

You worked down there Storm? I didn't know that it was opened already and if they are gettin the OLNL then Im gon have to change my pick up spot.lol. I'll be right in Oakland savin gas. But I'll def swing through.

Had to check in. Saw the hometown thread. Yury, Great meeting you and thanks for the heads up on NT. Been stuck on iss forever. Would love to talk again about the consignment idea. Just wanted to give the fine folks of the burgh a heads up. I own a boutique in the South Side called:
Ulterior Motive.
1103 E Carson St.
We carry Futura laboratories, Alife Sneaks, Crooks, The Hundreds, Maharishi, Kenzo Minami, Ju$t Another Rich Kid, Triumvir, Artful, Hellz Bellz, Married to the Mob, Tens, Claw $$$, JB Classics and a few more. Staple Design, Invisible Man dropping soon. FiberOps drops in the Fall.
Check Us Out.
www.myspace.com/ulteriormotivepgh
www.ulteriormotivepgh.blogspot.com

What is JB Classics? Jordan Brand Classics? if not I feel mad stupid.lol

Neeeeeeevermind. Some of the stuff is hot, just too much for me. Keep doin what you du though.

^^^^^^^^
wow. what good news. lol you got a new myspace friend.

and na DATH. jb classics is a dude named jason bass. he makes real limited kicks, he gets alotta his inspiration/style from nike and clarks. some out there designs, but i have a pair of triplewides that i love to death!!!!!!!!!!!! and dont feel stupid. im sure youre not the only one in the world that thought that off first glimpse.

www.sizeten.com

Back
Top Bottom