STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

^^^^^^
and aint not a damn thing wrong with it.

i almost did the same here at westmoreland but im trying to get a hold of those sakura court forces.
LET'S GO CHI SOX!!!!!!!

www.sizeten.com

just wondering if anybody bought the 3's today...?....if so where and how did it go...
I love shoes...
WANTED: white/red XII..bordeaux's...white/cement IV...altitudes..sz 8-9 ezinbox or email me
lilstfig@yahoo.com

The 3's were a no show to most of the public. with in minutes of the sneakervilla downtown gettin them most of the major sizes were gone. then they had the nerve to charge 160 for them :smh:
smh.gif
GOOOOOOOOOONIES​

the villa needs to chill with all that where the employees cop 98% of the product before it drops and then charge an arm and a leg for the rest.

on a side note i went to bigelow bash today and saw wiz khalifa. had a good time. anyone else go?

I got my tours from downtown sneakervilla and they seamed alright to me. That was the only time ive been down there to get shoes though.

last LS i copped was the Grapes from SV and they charged 170!! retail was what? 145? i copped a day early so i beat the line but when my connect told me they was taxin i just gave her a even 200 and said keep the change...haha BALLIN!!! jk but yea they ALWAYS tax on product...

as far as olnl i know ace in oakland got them in...sneaker villas...and finishing in both ross park and monroville...also footlocker...but not ross park but downtown and monroville...DMP was 18 in a bundle....i thnk olnl is 24 pairs in a bundle so all stores will have at least 24 pairs...
PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!

AIM:Rbgm18

www.myspace.com/rbnous18

^^^^ So they did get em in in Oakland. good to know, we may have to change our location Brah, it will be so much easier for us since thats my neck of the woodz

Finishline is takin preorders for the OLNL....I just prepaid 4 mine wit dath 2day so if you feelin like you might not be able 2 cop come saturday then drop the 200 early and go pick em up no hassle....
PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!

www.myspace.com/rbnous18

Yea Bradley, I think it was only 1 other person that preordered besides me and Mr. Pittsburgh, it's a quick in and out.

I see you got ya jawns on hold too huh Jewelz.lol. No hassle for us.lol

In and out like a booty call.....yea them joints is PRETTY in person....make sure if you preorder tell them 2 let you see the pair cause they almost gave me a CREASED yellow and black pair...I was like "not to be pick but uhhh....can I have another 10.5" lol....but the suede is on POINT...make sure you get out there for a no hassle pick up
PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!

www.myspace.com/rbnous18

You'd be better off just wakin up early and coppin at a store cause I would hate to see you post at 12:06am EST like "I hate Eastbay..."

i would go as far as to say that finishline has LESS pairs of these then DMP...think about it....the DMPs were shipped in increments of 18 to a pack...finishline had multiple packs...which is at LEAST 32 pairs(and i know they had more than that per store)...i know this release isnt as hypes up but the stores ive been to are only recieving 25-30 pairs per store...AND every store isnt receiving these...when DMP came EVERY store got em...they might sell out or they might not but in either case i got my pair...lol...what time u trin 2 hit out there dath? hit me up!
PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!

www.myspace.com/rbnous18

Yo, Mr. Pgh,
I was thinkin in the A.M. cause I just need to have em in my posession. I wanna get out there and back before noon cause Im playin in this lil hoop tourney at my school.

They open at 10 so what you think Ima be out there? lol. Or I might wait until after the lil tourney on the strength that I know I can witout the fear of missin out.lol. This is my best dilemma yet.

Hahaha....if its not in you then wait...you got em on lock so stress free remember? Lol and besides it aint like you gonna get 2 go home and enjoy them....idk if you feel like it grab em but if not wait til after the tourny
PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!

www.myspace.com/rbnous18

Back
Top Bottom