STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Wooooooooooooow, that can't be true,Ima have to get in touch wit ol head and see what that is, it sounds like his feet would hurt suttin serious.lol. but I see you Ryan with the C&C tee, that jawn do match. I actually didn't think the I's would really look right wit jeans, but I was wrong. Damn I wanna wear mine but it's gon rain for the rest of the week. Not to mention my ankle still on swole.

YO does anyone know if Macys or somewhere in the burgh carrys Prada cups? i need to re-up on my black pairs asap
GOOOOOOOOOONIES​

^nope, only fugazis available here, youll need to make the trip to nyc like i had to
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

not much to mention :lol:
laugh.gif

I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

^^^
true. but i am about to force myself not to get on here for awhile anyway. time to start putting my money in some other material pocessions other than shoes and clothes.

nothing really comin out either till june-julyish that i am really concerned with.

LET'S GO CHISOX!!!

Just Picked up the black suede 21's and put the rims back on the whip just in time for summer :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
GOOOOOOOOOONIES​

^hows that relate to pittsburgh?

Just a heads up to people, these a new spot on the southside on carson street. Place is really lowkey, C&C, Alife, and alot of other stuff. Only place in the burgh I ever seen stocking futura gear. Plus they got some dude down there doing sick customs, had a dope pair of custom denim dunks in the window. Stop pass chill, tell them Star let you know whats up.
Life goes on with or without you~

Pittsubrgh,PA

SCT - Steel City Tekken

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i take it you're talkin about ulterior motive?

dude is actually a member i believe on NT.

thanks for the heads up though, he does have some good stuff down there.
LET'S GO CHISOX!!!

yeah he means Ulterior Motive and I mentioned the spot a few pages back and he even replied to the post. Coincidently went there today and copped two tees. If anything, tell him Yury sent you :wink:
wink.gif
you know how I get down.

^^^^ Lol. Yuri you might as well hand out discount cards to the spots sayin "Yuri sent me" How ya summer goin yo?

haha I would if I got compensated. But my homies brand might be up in the store soon, and I get to try and make some designs :D
happy.gif

as for my summer? currently nothing :lol:
laugh.gif
I got sick right after school and only 2 of my peoples are back from college so far. So yeah, summer aint "goin" yet :lol:
laugh.gif
what about you? and your ankle still effed up? I saw you walking around lothrop with the gangsta lean :lol:
laugh.gif

YO i went up in down carson ATLEAST for a half n hour and could NOT find the store!!!Where is it at???
GOOOOOOOOOONIES​

Yea I hear you Yuri. I been workin just about as soon as I got back. Gotta get this money. But yea my ankle still messed up. It hurt when I stand on it for a min. and I still can't hoop. Im all f'd up right now. But bein sick in the "summer" sucks.

Quote:
YO i went up in down carson ATLEAST for a half n hour and could NOT find the store!!!Where is it at???

1103....just look for that address

Or if you cannot find the address look for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Entertainment spot. The store is directy diagonal from it.
Life goes on with or without you~

Pittsubrgh,PA

SCT - Steel City Tekken

yeah, that place sticks out like a sore thumb.

so somewhat off topic, but did anyone watch 10th & wolf yet on starz?

i watched it the other day. its supposed to be based on a true story, set in philly. but it was shot in pittsburgh. did some scenes in the strip at wholeys, some shots on carson street and in toms diner.

decent movie was well. dude that plays cyclops in xmen is in it, and giovanni ribisi or however you spell his name, dude from boiler room.
black nike sb melvins sz 11.5 VNDS $200 OBO check buy/sell forum

basically, heading up to NYC tmrw for an interview, hope it works out :D
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom