STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Y'all think these will be around for a few hours in Monroeville? Say, until 1:30 or so?$

I just found out they come out tomorrow. I been outta "the game" for almost a good two years
laugh.gif

I grabbed the Space Jams and the red/white 12s with no problem at the Monroeville Mall Finish Line around 1:30. I got the last 9 in the Space Jams, so I washappy about that.

I saw like 3 or 4 people wearing the Space Jams AT the Mall ALREADY
laugh.gif

yeah i went to monroeville at about 1:30, grabbed 2 pairs of 10.5 (biggest size they had left), i wanted to go earlier but it was some shortys 21st and therewas no way i was getting up. im looking for a 11.5/12 if anyone wanna swap for a 10.5

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

How did everybody make out today? Hope everybody was able to get their pairs
A yo what up harrisburgh the kid got his pair today I was one of the first on monroeville mall at champs. Now that the kid got his pair imma belooking like this dude in the pic when the girls see me in my space jams.................

I'm glad to see everybody who wanted got theirs. It was a madhouse everywhere else in the U.S. for these. dudes rollin deep to the mall. Check the SJthread and yall will see the pics
laugh.gif
I woke up forgettin that these dropped
laugh.gif

A yo what up PITTSBURGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and i guess Dathbgboy)
i just wanna share this wit yall because if you got space jams then we ALL are feeling like this we all 1 we all a team in this when it came to getting spacejams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we unit, N**5 WE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!! http://photobucket.com/images/dj khaled

THIS IS US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS PITTSBURGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://photobucket.com/images/victory champions

http://photobucket.com/images/jordan crying

^^^^^Did u call around? That's what u gon have to do and hope u come up on a pair, other than that u gon be stuck.

^^^^^ How many did u cop? And what's the loswest price on em? My cousin thinkin bout scoopin a pair.

scooped 5....1 for me and 4 more. the best offer ive received was 250. might put a buy it now of 275 on em.

Sheesh $100 over retail, good luck w/ those. Me or my ppls aint goin for that. We can get a pair of DS '00 Jams for that price or close to it.

^^^^ No doubt I definitely feel u on that. I'd suggest u drop the prices a smidge just to be more competive. $225 would probably get more looks than thesame prices goin on ebay. I seen my size go for $300 and almost sold mine but quickly changed my mind.lol

Originally Posted by s0ldOut

price ain't no different than what u will find on eBay. I'm just matching competitors
yall be careful on here you know u cant sell things on this thread big brother is always watching

Yo, yall be safe out there tonight w/ all the New Years Eve festivities. Remember, what goes up must come down

My new year straight. Startin off kinda rough in the household tho
smh.gif

@richyung412, what's goodie youngin. U might wanna cool out on the DUI, I work at the courthouse and the demean u tremendously if u get caught doin it.

Back
Top Bottom