STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

^these dudes are clowns
laugh.gif

does 412eghk work here too?

aye back to the sneakers... are the eggplants gonna be hittin footlocker shelves around the 412 area? lemme know! (camron voice)

Man u wanna check Da Villa on those. I doubt an major store w/o an Urban Account is gon get em. Might just be Da Villa again. I got mine from last yr so I aint sweatin em. I'll be in Atlanta when they drop anyway

foams suck
laugh.gif

in any event i was told footaction in monroeville mall is turnin into an urban account type store so that might be somethin to inquire about

Ayo what up PITTSBURGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ayo harrisburg (Dathbgboy) what it do home slice!!!!!! Ya boy had gotten them wisdom teeth pulled out now im back feeling good, looking good bout to be in the best shape of my life. Harrisburg you told me to talk "that ying-yang" in oakland but I have yet to see you out? Why cant we jus http://photobucket.com/images/have a drink in oakland??? And yes playa i will take the one on the left!!!!!

anyway what up Pmighty I dont want no problems you know we need to have a http://photobucket.com/images/pilgrims and indians

And yes i aint gonna lie to yall i was a lil nervous bout the surgery so i said to my self if imma die imma go out in style.... So i was the number 1 "stunner" in that surgery room so i wore these that day pic was taken a few mins. before the surgery http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa87/masterani3/?action=view&current=x2_be22bb.jpg

So im back holla at the kid!!!!!

im finna go to the DMV kinda lookin foward to going to PGPlazas House of Hoops ... i hope they got some hot +!$. or ima be very disappointed... ill take pics. and if anyone is lookin for a sz 12 spacejam DS im selling mine for 300

Hey, I am going to be in your city this summer and I did not see a shop list on the front page. I am JW what are some good shops to check out and what are some food places do i NEED to go too? Thank You!

Originally Posted by RyanVegas

^^^ good shoes stores, consignment shoes stores. Oh any thing that has fred perry haha.
Thanks you
Yeah Subliminals pretty much named the good spots. I'll also add TNT Fashions, Ace Athletic and David's Shoes to the list also. Although, I haven't been in any of the places named in a good min. so they probably won't have +!+@ lol.

Originally Posted by RyanVegas

Thanks for the info! Cant wait to see your city this summer.
Don't want to be a downer, but prepare to be disappointed
laugh.gif

Also for food, it depends on what you want. There's a lot of places to eat here, as long as you have the taste for it, it's probably available somewhere.

There was this one chick in Oakland last week joggin', and she busted her buttcheeks off the curb while she was waitin' for the light
laugh.gif
She stayed down for a few seconds out of embarrassment....semi decent face, built okay, long hair in a ponytail, BANG, busted butt.

Soul II Soul sucks that guy who works there dont know nothing bout sneakers SMH.... I wanted to punch him and yea i talk tough cuz i do tough things.

anyone ever get any tattoos done anywhere in the pittsburgh area? just wondering what the best place was, i heard it was inka dinka doo, just wonderin if anyone else has good ones from anywhere else

f the steelers
i look forward to dennis dixon(overrated in ore)/charlie batch
laugh.gif
/byron "ive never thrown over 100yds in a game leftwich" starting this year.

Back
Top Bottom