Steezy....get in here and explain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
But is the pup feet DS? He be walkin NYC too. :nerd:

I wipe their paws after I walk them....and I'm not walking my dogs through subway stations :lol: still I get a lot of people consider this unhygienic even if you never take your dogs out...I sleep with my dogs, I'm still alive and breathing...if that makes me dirty, ten be it :lol:

Like stated those sneakers were just brought out the box, either way I've never been a germaphobe....guess I'm realistic enough to know that even the air we breath is filthy....some of ya talking as if you lead a completely sterile life....good luck :lol:

understatement :lol:

I'm willing to bet my home still cleaner and more organized than most....least that's what we are told by many people that come to our house, since my photography studio is here....lol

It's weird that you not a germaphobe but you work in the hospital though :lol: where you put your work sneakers at? :x

I work in a hospital too and I practically work in the house naked and hop right in the shower

It's weird that you not a germaphobe but you work in the hospital though :lol: where you put your work sneakers at? :x

I work in a hospital too and I practically work in the house naked and hop right in the shower

I put my work kicks on the floor :lol:

Working in a hospital is what made me even less of a germaphobe...I just don't understand how knowing how exposed you are day to day SPECIALLY working in a hospital, all of a sudden you are freaked by a dog on your bed...kind of ironic...lol

If these things gross you out, you might be in the wrong field or just work on the admin portion of a hospital with close to 0 patient interaction.

I put my work kicks on the floor :lol:

Working in a hospital is what made me even less of a germaphobe...I just don't understand how knowing how exposed you are day to day SPECIALLY working in a hospital, all of a sudden you are freaked by a dog on your bed...kind of ironic...lol

If these things gross you out, you might be in the wrong field or just work on the admin portion of a hospital with close to 0 patient interaction.

Ok but why roll around in dirt if you dont have to.

You use a bag when you pick up your dogs feces right?

Picking it up with your hand wont kill you but why even take the chance

Like I've been treating and drawing bloods from Mr Rodriguez for 3 days now, his labs finally come back and after 3 days that man is now positive for HepC or whatever other contagious diseases you can think of...I've been exposed...but let me get home and be grossed out by having a portion of my shoes on the bed :lol: is not like I'm ATown stomping on my bed with them on either...lol

Dont care how DS my shoes are, no footwear on my bed and aint no dog or any animal at that.

Never got why a creature that eats its own feces and licks its own behind can be a welcomed sleeping partner. nah man. gots to have boundaries.

I bet ya wife bamboozled you into agreeing to that nonsense. 

Actually no. It started in the PYG thread. I think I'm the one to call him out too :lol:

All i remember is that cartoon dudes kept posting in the draya thread depicting the act :rofl:

I think it was jesus giving water to sumone loooool

Mi remember when Steezy would post his pics in every thread as if it was relevant. Always had good laughs.

My mom would whoop me if I was wearing shoes in the pad.

If i go to someones home i never been to and i see theyre not wearing shoes then i take my shoes off

Lots of times people will be like "oh u don't have to do that"

My momas house hell no.
We got a shelf right when u walk in full of shoes.
We also have that one room that looks like a dining room but never gets used.
Bout 4 pairs of slippers outside the door

i can understand no shoes in a home with carpet

but dudes got hardwood, linoleum, tile etc...i see no probelm as long as the shoes arent super dirty. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom