Steph Curry Appreciation .... Greatest All Time Shooter When he's Done

Spurs will win in 5. With no David Lee, the defensive schemes become that much easier, and apparently no one knows how to come to the ball when Steph is being double teamed. It wont be a massacre or anything like that, their offense is too good.
i still stick with spurs are the pats of the nba......i know u hate that but its true

Steph's 3rd Q with NBA Jam Sound
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if 49.8% is the weakness then TP is probably having nightmares right now :lol:

Still, those colors around the arc :x

just curious what do you think bout a spurs vs warriors matchup

[COLOR=#red]The Spurs are too much...the Warriors may possibly win one game, but I wouldn't be shocked at a sweep. If I'm wrong I'll man up and eat crow, but on paper the Spurs have this.

You see an "appreciater" of Curry can still be rational. Warrior fans I mean no disrespect and good luck to your team.[/COLOR]
:lol: no real/understanding Warrior fan would ever feel disrepected.

I agree with you, Warriors will probably take one game, possibly two. Any more than that is a pleasant surprise.
Spurs are a true beauty to watch; especially under Pop. There's a reason why their bench almost beat our starters during the last regular season game.

Fellow Warrior fans and I can only pray for two things - Father time plays his role and that Joey Crawford is officiating :lol:.

Last edited:
:lol: no real/understanding Warrior fan would ever feel disrepected.

I agree with you, Warriors will probably take one game, possibly two. Any more than that is a pleasant surprise.
Spurs are a true beauty to watch; especially under Pop. There's a reason why their bench almost beat our starters during the last regular season game.

Fellow Warrior fans and I can only pray for two things - Father time plays his role and that Joey Crawford is officiating :lol:.

[COLOR=#red]No doubt Luong...again good luck and miracles can happen. Either way I expect a great showing from the Warriors...one of the most exciting teams to watch in the league. Oh and hopefully y'all didn't use up all your prayers getting Draymond Green to hit his three pointers in the last series :lol: I was like since when did Green have a corner three? Remind me of that move "The 6th Man" where dude had a spirit help him on the court :rofl:[/COLOR]

View media item 395777

44 and 11...... Against the Spurs of all teams.

But he got ice cold ):

But I'm mad at Mark Jackson for watching JJ chuck shots the way he did. That is a big part to why they were able to get back into the game.

44 and 11...... Against the Spurs of all teams.
But he got ice cold ):

But I'm mad at Mark Jackson for watching JJ chuck shots the way he did. That is a big part to why they were able to get back into the game.
He needed to hit the bench and get a rest. When they were up huge in the 4th he should have been on the bench. 58 minutes is too much.

Playoff high though

Last edited:
But he got ice cold ):

[COLOR=#red]Even a 100 round magazine runs out of ammunition eventually. He did his part and had another amazing performance...just needed his teammates to step up like they did in their last game against the Nuggets.[/COLOR]

Very early.

If he stays hungry with desire and keeps on improving, he can be one of the bests.  And he does have a very smooth game

A must watch
felt bad for ty Lawson watching that...

Do y'all think he gets his shot off so quickly because there's no wasted motion...

Or because he doesn't really jump. He pulls up from a flat footed stance. And barely gets a couple inches off the ground.

compared tl a cat like nate Robinson or Allen iverson ....

Never understood the "wait x amount of years" to proclaim greatness ...

Does anybody see a fine chick walk in the room tbats 19 and say "oh... we have to wait a couple years to say shes beautiful "...

No... we say "them some good looking yambs"

I heard Colin cowherd give the Sam argument for Russel Wilson... you can just SEE it...

But he needs to deliver in the fourth, even if that means turning it down in the third.

No great player is known for their third quarter performances.

Even if he's not jumping, he's still working to get a shot off or to drive, and that is tiring him out. He can't just face you down and shoot over you like Kobe/TMac/etc. So he either needs to save his energy for the end of the game by relying on his teammates more early on, or he needs to somehow steal Iverson's endurance.

He'll definitely learn quickly as I'm guessing this is probably the hardest he's ever had to push his body.

Last edited:
Great game by him... He definitely got winded at the end though with his struggles in the 4th & the OT's. Can't say im surprised due to the amount of minutes he played

Last edited:
Never understood the "wait x amount of years" to proclaim greatness ...

Does anybody see a fine chick walk in the room tbats 19 and say "oh... we have to wait a couple years to say shes beautiful "...

No... we say "them some good looking yambs"

I heard Colin cowherd give the Sam argument for Russel Wilson... you can just SEE it...

[COLOR=#red]:lol: Dude do you have anything else but chicks on your mind?[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom