Stephen Curry’s “middle-aged dad sneakers” are being mercilessly mocked by the internet

Zoom Soldiers (LeBrons) are still well over $100. I never seen any takedown Kobes, whatarethos

nike-kobe-venomenon-5-mens

Bottom line is, designer brands are taking more risks, than Nike. Nike's innovative systems use to be their appeal. Things have gone caput now.

Runners, trainers, foamposites in 97, lazer printing, rifts and footscapes from the mid 90s, Nike shox, they need to spearhead better designs, and get creative industrial designers, back on their payroll.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Gilbert Arenas was wearing them before Nash...or at least had his own low model first. The Gil Zero dropped in 2006 and I don't think Nash was wearing low PEs until the Zoom BB which dropped in 2007. Could be wrong though.

View media item 2068858
Nash BEEN rocking low tops. It's his thing. There's actually an old thread on NT about Nash's shoes :lol:

http://niketalk.com/t/264507/what-shoes-has-steve-nash-worn-throughout-his-career-list-inside/60

Damn, Nash with the ice pick sideburns and the baggy bball shorts. He's lookin like an AndOne streetball cat right here, word to "tha professor"

Swear if y'all peeled off the designer logo on some of these horrible shoes and slapped a cheaper brand on it, y'all would not be saying they're fire. MFs blinded by a logo.

Last edited:
Tried on a pair of futures, you'd think for the price they would at least be somewhat comfortable. Like walking around on cardboard

Pretty sure Gilbert Arenas was wearing them before Nash...or at least had his own low model first. The Gil Zero dropped in 2006 and I don't think Nash was wearing low PEs until the Zoom BB which dropped in 2007. Could be wrong though.

View media item 2068858
Nash BEEN rocking low tops. It's his thing. There's actually an old thread on NT about Nash's shoes :lol:

http://niketalk.com/t/264507/what-shoes-has-steve-nash-worn-throughout-his-career-list-inside/60

Damn, Nash with the ice pick sideburns and the baggy bball shorts. He's lookin like an AndOne streetball cat right here, word to "tha professor"

ohhhh, babyy. It's the Substitute Teacher. School is still in session!

Back
Top Bottom