Steve Francis Does Not Look Well At All-Star Weekend Vol. REMINISCENT APPRECIATION THREAD IN DISGUIS

wow... remember this ESPN cover?
roll.gif
@ "the next Darius Miles"
laugh.gif
 this was in 2001... So Miles was in the league for a year already, I wonder who that article was about 
laugh.gif
 Lebron?? 
nerd.gif

Gotta be alcohol. He looks 55.
well he is almost 50 guys
wait what.

I got my ticket signed by Darius Miles at a Vancouver Grizzlies game. He was a nice dude. I planned on getting my Shareef cards signed, but we lost.

Fall 2001? they prob would have been talking about a HS kid no? And prob a flashy forward if he's the next D. Miles.  Lebron was a junior that year so it'd make sense to have been him.

I can't remember who the article was about though.  Seems like yesterday I remember reading that magazine and that Francis piece but can;t recall anything else.

Last edited:
Fall 2001? they prob would have been talking about a HS kid no? And prob a flashy forward if he's the next D. Miles.  Lebron was a junior that year so it'd make sense to have been him.
Ya that's what I'm saying. I'd love to find out for sure who it is they were referring to tho

i read in sports illustrated around 2002 that he had a huge migraine problem , which would explain

the drinking if he has been drinking

I can't remember who the article was about though.  Seems like yesterday I remember reading that magazine and that Francis piece but can;t recall anything else.
LeBron was already a NAME back then. Nothing about his game was ever D. Miles-ish.

I am telling you, it was Hakim Warrick. He was a DR. in 2001.

i read in sports illustrated around 2002 that he had a huge migraine problem , which would explain

the drinking if he has been drinking

Back
Top Bottom