Sticky situation tho...what should I do?

cz7

So my best friend's girl gets arrested on spring break for "public indecency", another guy I know was also arrested with her.
My best friend was not on the trip...

her story is that she was messed up, and was topless on the hotel balcony and this guy was just out there with her.

some news comes to me (from another good friend, who also wasn't there but got information from trusted sources who were there) that in fact her and this dude were actually
devil.gif
  on the balcony.

My boy and this girl have been together for 2+ years.

Should I tell him this information, even though I wasn't there and can't confirm it actually happened and risk drama on heresy info? 

So my best friend's girl gets arrested on spring break for "public indecency", another guy I know was also arrested with her.
My best friend was not on the trip...

her story is that she was messed up, and was topless on the hotel balcony and this guy was just out there with her.

some news comes to me (from another good friend, who also wasn't there but got information from trusted sources who were there) that in fact her and this dude were actually
devil.gif
  on the balcony.

My boy and this girl have been together for 2+ years.

Should I tell him this information, even though I wasn't there and can't confirm it actually happened and risk drama on heresy info? 

if its ur best freind u tell him, but try not to leak sources and let him know u dont know anything for sure

if its ur best freind u tell him, but try not to leak sources and let him know u dont know anything for sure

naw hell naw.. she was on spring break... ur boy already know she's a %$$*%... don't get involved.

naw hell naw.. she was on spring break... ur boy already know she's a %$$*%... don't get involved.

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

Nah %!@* that. He's your boy and he deserves to know.
Imagine if he found out from someone else and found out that you knew all along.

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

Nah %!@* that. He's your boy and he deserves to know.
Imagine if he found out from someone else and found out that you knew all along.

Just say it like you wrote it

cause you telling him without being sure puts you in a bad position

snitch

lul

Just say it like you wrote it

cause you telling him without being sure puts you in a bad position

snitch

lul

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

laugh.gif
...son..hes ya best friend right? why is this even a question?

EXACTLY!! If thats your homie then straight up you need to tell him. Just make it clear that you cant confirm it but I think he still needs to know. I wouldnt want any of my homies getting played like that

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

laugh.gif
...son..hes ya best friend right? why is this even a question?

EXACTLY!! If thats your homie then straight up you need to tell him. Just make it clear that you cant confirm it but I think he still needs to know. I wouldnt want any of my homies getting played like that

Back
Top Bottom