still waitin for the Black Cement Spiz'ikes... like mine!

damn man you look so happy in that pic haha...be careful what your threads are about cuz flames are all ur gonna get...and i dont even have a comment for theother design you did other than dont waste anymore of your time doing that stuff. take ur time if you customize your shoes....i mean half the time people aregonna think they are fake and the others are gonna be like nt and say $!#?!??! i feel bad for those spizikes and your ego after reading all these posts

lol OP aint posted since the first page
laugh.gif
dude is embarrassed

smh u could had just showed us the photoshop picture of tinker and not mess up ur shoes and now watch them make a variant of ur picture and no more cement 3 wehad to many of them in cdp and fusion i think is enuff for now

These are hideous. But if you like 'em, more power to you. Someone else did this already in the WDYWT thread a while back. His didn't look that bad.

Jordan0589 wrote:
yea... if u dont like those kicks, chek out my Jordans i designed
f462556eb25e9567fc097d751a32b7dd78c57ff.jpg

i like the designs in this prototype lets see the toe is patent leather,infared colorway, rear panel is elephant print, and if u make the lace area like somemetal small kitchen strainer and u have a very good team jordan, i can see most people on nt hating but copping in on the lo

if everybody READ THE WHOLE THREAD... it says IN THE WORKS, that means WORKING PROGRESS...

i dont talk the talk, i walk the walk
these were trashed anyway so i said "F%$K it" i messed with em a bit. oh well haha JB got my ideas
WHERE'S YOURS??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
roll.gif

i aint mad at ya, just makin a point ELL EM AY OH

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

if everybody READ THE WHOLE THREAD... it says IN THE WORKS, that means WORKING PROGRESS...

these were trashed anyway so i said "F%$K it" i messed with em a bit. oh well haha JB got my ideas
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I'm not laughing with you though.

You rshoes your business but the Cements were hot to me but those Blk/Cement Spiz'ike look ugly....

its a good idea for a spizike, but u didnt do a good job customizing it, im guessing you dont know how or dont have the proper tools

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

roll.gif

laugh.gif

I'm not laughing with you though.

if i we're you i would just leave this thing all behind and never come backkkk and forget about that it did happen... so stop replying and pretend itwasn't your idea.

Back
Top Bottom