[{STOLEN RICHES X PUMP 20 PICS UPDATE}]

stolen-richers-j13330-side-2_wtmk.jpg
stolen-riches-j13330_wtmk.jpg

stolen-riches-j13330-back_wtmk.jpg
stolen-riches-j13330-sole_wtmk.jpg

VIDEO 1

VIDEO 2

WHAT UP NT CANADA?? BEEN A WHILE!!!!http://

LETTING YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT THE COLLABORATION THAT WE DID WITH REEBOK.. STOLEN RICHES x PUMP 20..

SOME OF YA'LL PROLLY KNOW ABOUT IT AND SOME PROLLY DON'T. 20 SHOPS WORLDWIDE.. SAME RELEASE DATE SHOES ARE LIMITED AND EACH NUMBERED TO SOME PAIRS..

IF YOU GUYS WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT.. CHECK THE LINK.. PUMP 20

BEING OUR FIRST EVER COLLABO, WE WANNA MAKE IT RIGHT.. MORE UPDATES WILL POSTED.. TEASERS HERE AND THERE.. PARTY IS GONNA BE EXCLUSIVE.. IF U GUYS WANT TO KNOWHOW U CAN MAKE IT AND GET THE INVITE.. PEEP OUR BLOG AND THE PUMP 20 LINK..

HOPE MOST OF YOU GUYS WILL GET THE INVITE..

SEE YA'LL IF U GUYS MAKE IT....

ISHH IS GONNA BE
pimp.gif

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid24928316001?bctid=45950259001

Is there a way to know where they are releasing and the price tag on them? I know we have a store in Montreal, but I don't know if we're gonna havethem

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

You need a store in Calgary....
nerd.gif
Calgary HUH??
pimp.gif
not bad..Toronto for now.. We don't knowwhat the future will bring, but there's potential there..

ebpo

These shoes will only be released here in Toronto.. For the release date and how many pairs will be available.. We will find out soon.. We will keep you guyson the loop..

Originally Posted by Stolen Riches

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

You need a store in Calgary....
nerd.gif
Calgary HUH??
pimp.gif
not bad..Toronto for now.. We don't know what the future will bring, but there's potential there..

ebpo

These shoes will only be released here in Toronto.. For the release date and how many pairs will be available.. We will find out soon.. We will keep you guys on the loop..

nerd.gif

Good look guys! Haven't been there in a minute.
Congrats to Hung and the crew.

...instaPUMP for real lol.

got my stickers today...got to get on that challenge...id cop this for sure...love the concept and materials!

attn to detail - <3 the collabo regardless
&& say word 2 pete rock on the ones&twos soul survivor babyyyyy

on a side note - don't turn into goodft
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom