STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON MOVIE RELEASE DATE 8/14/2015

Grand Master stihl
laugh.gif

Nah, more like Professor Griff. I didn't rap, I just spoke the truth like that brother.

Like how u just not include a Original group member in the movie lol

easy

the members left out have to give the "ok" to be portrayed on scree which will most likely come at a cost.

who's to say said members didnt give the ok because they still have issues with certain members or had issue with they role in the script

its 439859803749807343 scenarios that can tell why certain people or incidents wasn't in the movie

if you dont like the movie cool speak yo peace and leave the thread

if you dont like the Dre or Cube cool speak yo peace and leave the thread

i dont go stay in a jordan thread to talk about a shoe i dont like :smh:

some of you guys i tell ya :lol:

Yea he was a athlete in High School once he got to Vegas he turned into a monster...
Yep. He played baseball.
I'm not sure about that because back when NWA came out, nobody knew what the hell Compton was but we knew what LA was because of Ice T.

Ice t claimed compton sometimes as well. But, like I said. His whole crew was from Compton, so he went with that. The same ish that was happening in Compton was happening in SC. So, it's not that big of a deal as dudes who's not from LA make it out to be.

Yep. He played baseball.
Ice t claimed compton sometimes as well. But, like I said. His whole crew was from Compton, so he went with that. The same ish that was happening in Compton was happening in SC. So, it's not that big of a deal as dudes who's not from LA make it out to be.
mean.gif

Bv0RtWmIEAE1H4b.jpg

easy

the members left out have to give the "ok" to be portrayed on scree which will most likely come at a cost.

who's to say said members didnt give the ok because they still have issues with certain members or had issue with they role in the script

its 439859803749807343 scenarios that can tell why certain people or incidents wasn't in the movie

if you dont like the movie cool speak yo peace and leave the thread

if you dont like the Dre or Cube cool speak yo peace and leave the thread

i dont go stay in a jordan thread to talk about a shoe i dont like
mean.gif

some of you guys i tell ya
laugh.gif
Bro this movie had a few people that did not authorize to be portrayed in the movie so what u talkin bout?

Another thing is they just made Arabian Prince as if he never existed

When they were all in the studio at the beginning and easy told Ren and the other dude to rap. I assumed that was Arabian Prince. They just didn't say his name. Not talking about the part where the D.O.C showed up.

I'm sure Dre can't mention the Dee Barnes incident due to legal reasons

I think he had a settlement

You sound like a feminist

One isolated incident b

In every situation dre was in he was somebodys lap dog and moved on to the next

Son went from dressing like a woman and being drug free to being a gangster and smoking weed.

Son hid behind suge knight cuz he knew back then nobody would touch him with suge knight then left cuz he got hurt 2pac was taking his spotlight and got clowned by 2pac and never said a word.

Not to mention the fact dre denounced ganster rap and when his aftermath album failed he went back to that gangster rap sound

Lets not bring up the countless producers work he took credit for

Snoop was the same way. They were both like prostitutes running to the next pimp.

Yall can give him props for his production but please miss me with that ganster portrayal you guys believe he lives

Not sure why grown men would defend another man they dont even know

Nah. He beat up some rapper named Taira from their label on stage.

Not to mention he whooped Michele *** throughout their relationship to the point she had to get reconstructive surgery to fix her face.

That's just 3 women we know of. Isnt one enough?

Dont even bother. Like back in the day kids from the burbs thought dre was hard cuz he wore black and was fat :lol:

I dont even think dre ever wrote his own lyrics

Last edited:
Does Suge ( Snoop, or anyone who was depicted in the film) get any money from being portrayed in the film? How does that work?

So he survived the MOST active time in LA regarding gang violence and was in the mix with a bunch of real gangsters and he was a coward???

I just don't follow that logic. If he was a coward he would've chosen a different path.

Money talks and he did.

I give dre props tho he knew that a white rapper would get him set and those beats by dre was a stroke of genius

But i digress. All the greats end up dead like biggie and pac and we get left with dre and puff daddy who clean up

Suge didn't even authorize to be portrayed in the movie thats the whole reason he sittin in jail now...
Word up. He went to the set of location to muscle someone to get paid, I guess. That's when Bone Sloan decided to fight him.

Repped

Basically, Dre should have had limited creative control over how he was portrayed. He's damn near Superman in Straight Outta Compton.

What i was afraid would happen.

Its funny to me how people think suge is the devil and grimey but give dre a pass. Dre would have nothing if it wasnt for suges foul tactics

Back
Top Bottom