Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

I thought it was a nice show as well, but not as high as many in here. I think a ton of us are just really just feeling the 80s type vibe. Which of course is awesome.

Just finished season 1 this morning. Not as captivating as everyone else. It was ok, not enough drama or suspense. As like Mr.R or anything else. Didn't really see all the hype in this show. It was ok [emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji]
Prepare your flame suit. I agree with you. Was a decent watch. Not as must see as made out
Agreed. I thought it was enjoyable, but I don't see why people are going bonkers for it. It was cool concept and unique, but the execution wasn't what it could have been. I hope I'm wrong and season 2 sort of accentuates season 1. We'll see. I'm rooting for it.

I forgot some of the show. How did the demigorgon be created and is there only one in their area?

We don't really know anything about the demigorgan. Eleven discovered it by accident when she was using her telepathic abilities for her evil scientist papa. It could be that she is responsible for creating it, it could be that she is the demigorgan. But we first see it when she was spying on the Russian dudes using her telepathy, and they didn't really explain much about it.

There could be more. The entire upside down could be filled with them. They didn't really answer this either. Also they could be like a parasite type deal, as we see in the last episode, will had some slimey thing come out of his mouth. Maybe next season we'll get a "Slither" type season, where the slimey things take over the whole town.

Wait if there's a Demigorgan, do yall think there's an og boss gorgan? Cus demi is like half lol or it doesn't work like that?

Last edited:
Demigorgan is just a nickname the kids have the monster. It's from dungeons and dragons lol. Some sort of two headed monster :lol:

I just finished watching it. I thought it held my attention well but my confusion is the connection between those monsters and 11 and where did these monsters come from

I just finished watching it. I thought it held my attention well but my confusion is the connection between those monsters and 11 and where did these monsters come from
We still don't where the demigorgon came from. But 11 tore a hole in the veil of shadows ( upside down ) when she encountered the demi while in sensory deprivation. While she's in that state her powers are amplified, so her reach is greater. That's how she was able to cross over into the upside down. Her only connection to the demi is that she's indirectly responsible for it crossing in our world. 

There was a giveaway event in NYC today, sponsored by Google Allo. It was at The Standard Highline hotel. Google workers put a Christmas Lights device on your head to measure your brain activity and if you focus hard enough and you can turn on lights corresponding to different prizes in the vending machine. My brain was nowhere to be found, I couldn't move past the first level. One young dude did win a small boombox. All I got were some stickers 
roll.gif

Agreed. I thought it was enjoyable, but I don't see why people are going bonkers for it. It was cool concept and unique, but the execution wasn't what it could have been. I hope I'm wrong and season 2 sort of accentuates season 1. We'll see. I'm rooting for it.

I totally agree with this. I've been wathicng6this with my girlfriend and I'm not seeing the big deal about this. My girlfriend kinda likes it. I just do t really see it. I guess that's why I'm on here while we are watching it hahaha

wait so that black space she went to after going in that tank was the upside down world too? :nerd:

I think so. I may be wrong but I took it that she is so "focused" she was able to blank out the surrounding things some of the time she did it

but wait she had to be the monster cuz in the first ep it killed that scientist and escaped but she was the one on the run right? 
nerd.gif

How can she be the monster if they faced off in the last episode and been at different places throughout the show? Or are people thinking she somehow made it or released it?

Last edited:
i think its like this

we live in our world

the upside down is the upside down, the opposite of our world

but she for some reason exists in our world as 11, and in the upside down as the monster

so when they faced off she fought her "doppelganger"

i think its like this

we live in our world

the upside down is the upside down, the opposite of our world

but she for some reason exists in our world as 11, and in the upside down as the monster

so when they faced off she fought her "doppelganger"

That's my take on it as well.

The nostalgia pulled at people's heart strings, the story was simple and nothing great.

The nostalgia pulled at people's heart strings, the story was simple and nothing great.
Definitely.

But the casting choices were great. Not sure what to expect from Season 2 with all the additional actors beings added to the show. I hope it's just as good.

I agree, but nothing else was great. If this were set in modern day it wouldn't be getting the same reception, it took us to a place that we could all connect with. They did a great job of that.

Back
Top Bottom