Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

I remember so little about this show. I think I immediately rewatched season 1 first time I saw it. Rewatched 2 before 3. And haven't thought about 3 since it ended. I want to get back in but I know I won't rewatch haha so I'll just watch a recap video and call it

I remember so little about this show. I think I immediately rewatched season 1 first time I saw it. Rewatched 2 before 3. And haven't thought about 3 since it ended. I want to get back in but I know I won't rewatch haha so I'll just watch a recap video and call it
Just watch the last episode of Season 3.
It will remind you of everything you forgot.

There's a recap video right before episode 1 starts and it does a GOODT! job of jogging your memory about what happened in season 3

Almost finished with season 1. Man they did a great job keeping everyone story interesting.

Love the ET vibes from the bikes.
Was Samwise season 2?

Staying out this thread till I’m done

Rewatching season 3 cuz Shordy I’m talking to hasn’t seen it yet, ain’t eem mad

Boy Little Uma got some Tittays on Her.
Looking just like Ethan Hawke in the face, though.
She has enough of her Mother in her to remain cuttable, though……but them tittays. God Damn!
For a little slimmy then halibuts popping.

BAC8940C-5B4D-479C-86C9-128D3143FF0A.jpeg

Damn.
Stranger Things S4 eps 1-4 were absolute fire.
5 took it easy, 6 is set up to deliver.
Duffers did well, I was a bit worried.

The false endings in the last episode started to get annoying

Good season tho

Okay the first episode was kinda slow and then that ending turned things up a notch. This ain’t the more kid friendly Stranger Things. :wow:

All the way IN.

I say God Damn.
Episode 6 was insanely well done.
This 7-9 better come with it.
So far, this is the Best Season.
Feeling really bad for those who threw in the towel.
I mean, I couldn’t imagine where they’d go once the Demagorgon was vanquished, what subject matter would be left on the plate….
….. but they not only figured it out, they one upped us.
Suzy is the Goods. Yes indeed.

Binging since yesterday.

Actually pretty good I thought it was some kid Scooby-Doo stuff but it has me hooked.

Saw Season 1 yesterday and got up to where Jonathan and Nancy finally boinked in that weirdos apartment... pull out lol.

Back
Top Bottom