Stray dogs FTL vol.stories

I just got back in from walking my puppy. I was walking by the lake and theres some thick woods right across from it.

I get to the point where I turn around and then hear barking..80 yards away theres a HUGE pitbull I'm like
eek.gif

Pulse/heart rate/breathing sky rocket and I start walking fast and pick up a big rock.
laugh.gif
(like thats going to help)
(also the one time I leave my phone inside
smh.gif
)

It gets distracted by something and starts sniffing. When I get close to the houses I turn around and see him running FAST..I start running and round thefence..he was about 100 yards off but I kept running..yanking my poor little puppy behind me.
ohwell.gif

Got back inside...I was so relieved..that dog had me shook.
embarassed.gif

cliffnotes:
walking puppy
see stray pit 80 yards away barking running towards me
eek.gif

I pick up a big rock
laugh.gif

dog gets distracted... later starts chasing us
i start running.
get inside

anybody got any dog attack stories or run ins with strays?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by derventa

YO, why are your cliff notes as long as your actual post?
TRUE.
lets edit that down.

edit: you happy now?
now tell a story dammit.

when i was younger, i can remember me and some dudes getting chased one day after middle school. luckily, i wasnt the slowest guy that day

When I was in grade school these big $++ Cannary (sp) dogs (basically a pit the size of a rotwheiler (sp)) killed a woman in San Francisco. Got all kinds ofnews coverage, had me shook of dogs till I was 15.
smh.gif

I'm good now though, I'll kick a dog so hard....

Hell I'll beat the +*+* out a canine

Originally Posted by AJChick23

TRUE.
lets edit that down.

now tell a story dammit.
laugh.gif

I was walking to a friends house when I was younger and encountered a stray snake hissingat me on the side of the road. I turned and started to run the other way and then a loose rottweiler began chase from the yard across the street.

Usain Bolt wouldn't have stood a chance that day

Originally Posted by archnoobie

TRUE.
lets edit that down.

now tell a story dammit.
laugh.gif

I was walking to a friends house when I was younger and encountered a stray snake hissing at me on the side of the road. I turned and started to run the other way and then a loose rottweiler began chase from the yard across the street.

Usain Bolt wouldn't have stood a chance that day

I feel you, I still remember the day there was a stray pit at the park, my older cousin told me to clim the fence outside the batters box, wasn't reallytryin to hear it, we both cut....probably ran sub 4.4

I was coming from the mall on my bike like 9yrs ago (9yrs old)
Passed by a big dog
started chasing me
I distracted him while my older bro&sis got away
It was only me&the dog
get to my drivewy
Try to leap from my bike onto a garbage bin

Handle bars turn in the air
BAM, smash my nads!
The dog goes away (probably felt sympathy)

I used to hate dogs, I can stand em now but when i was little i had so many run ins with dogs

Anyways the one i remember the most was when i was like 8 my parents had given me money to go down and buy some ice cream from Basken Robins anyways I go downyou know I'm walking then all of a sudden I see this dog coming up behind me course i start running my %@% off cause I was scared as hell of them and thedog is barking and chasing me and people are just watching
indifferent.gif
solike after a minute of just sprinting i finally reach the door open it and slam it on the dog ended up waiting in the store till my parents came like an hourlater wondering where i was
embarassed.gif

Another time like in 6th grade I was coming from school my neighbour used to take his dog on a walk usually when everyone got off from school so I'mwalking to my house and all of a sudden I see his dog coming at me so here we go again
grin.gif
I turn around run around the block and the dog is still chasing me well then Ihave this idea to run to my friends house at the end of the street so I'm running for my life here
laugh.gif
and I finally get to his door and im banging his door kicking it and his momfinally opens it I just run inside and close the door and call my mom to come pick me up
roll.gif

When I was in elementary I was walking home from school one day, some old lady sitting on her porch says to me, "baby, whatever you do don't look backand/or run." Obviously the natural thing to do is look back. I see a decent sized pit trailing me, almost sizing me up.
eek.gif
Almost pissed myself. Was only a couple of houses down for mines so as a carpassed by I used that as the decoy to make a run for it. Was horrified when it happened but now its pretty funny.

Another story:
Me and this chick were walking to the store, she's not from the area and I know she has a fear of dogs so as were walking down the street I warn her thatthis house coming up has a BIG dog and he's loud but the gate is always locked and he's chained up so its ok, don't be nervous. Walking by thehouse we realize the gate isn't locked today, its just pulled up a bit. The dog sees us and comes full speed ahead, BUT he's chained up really good sothat stops him. She takes off. Swear she ran about 3 blocks in 10 seconds.
roll.gif

I was walkin home from hooping..and it sounded like someone was sneaking up on me so I turned around and there's this BIG white dog following me. I startwalking faster, it starts walking faster..it wasn't even barking or growling or anything but I wasn't takin any chances
laugh.gif
So now I'm basicallyin Comcast High Speed mode and start sprinting towards my house and the dog was still giving chase..as soon as I get right in front of my door the dog justwalks away...I was like WTH?

To this day I think that dog was tryin to protect me or something...like a guardian.

Well, when my boxer was a puppy we had some run ins with the stray dogs as well. It got to the point that the pup was just scared of any dog he saw.

When Samba was about 3 months old we were walking pretty far from home and I see this white hunting dog, that used to wild out every time we just passed by,but this time its outside just by himself. He sees us and starts runningg towards us, so I get the puppy off the ground and get ready to face that MF
laugh.gif
When he is about half way from us a gate opens up and an guy jumps out holdinga broom and just hits that dog straight in the face with it
laugh.gif
Thatconfused that dog a lot and it just started running away
laugh.gif

Another time this barking medium sized dog just run to us from the back and bit my puppy in the leg
mad.gif
I got so heated that the next time he came closer I just kicked him really hard.He then moved about 15 feet from us, but kept on barking, so I started chasing him, but he was quicker
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
a guardian.
Is it better to run? I mean..dogs are really fast..lol and plus their natural instinct is to chase anything that runs.

Today I wasn't going to run if it caught up..I was going to yell really loud and throw that rock I had.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

TRUE.
lets edit that down.

now tell a story dammit.

laugh.gif

i have no bad stories with stray dogs...only good ones. i actually adopted 1 unofficially at Lime Cay in Jamaica. I named him Ting. He's there every timeI go.

laugh.gif
a guardian.
Is it better to run? I mean..dogs are really fast..lol and plus their natural instinct is to chase anything that runs.

Today I wasn't going to run if it caught up..I was going to yell really loud and throw that rock I had.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Well i used to think that I would rather run then let it get close to me just standing still atleast if I ran could find some place to hide
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom