STREET FIGHTER 4!

Everyone ready? Im coppin both xbox360 and PS3 special edition? You guys think its gonna be like street fighter ex plus? What you all think? I know the ryuhead band is dope. Anything else? I know im late on this, just gettin out to the gamers. I heard its out in some arcades too. I didnt have a chance to play ityet though

Originally Posted by snkrcollector

Everyone ready? Im coppin both xbox360 and PS3 special edition? You guys think its gonna be like street fighter ex plus? What you all think? I know the ryu head band is dope. Anything else?

yea i saw some vids on gamespot. Looks pretty sweet.

Ryu>Ken

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Everyone ready? Im coppin both xbox360 and PS3 special edition? You guys think its gonna be like street fighter ex plus? What you all think? I know the ryu
head band is dope. Anything else?

yea i saw some vids on gamespot. Looks pretty sweet.

Ryu>Ken

Akuma > both.

nice!!! 2 weeks away!!!! ...bought the basic joystick though.....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by airkeung88

when is the game coming out?
2/14
2/17

Coppin the collector's edition for 360

We should get a tourney going once we are familiar with the game and characters
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

2/14
2/17

pimp.gif

same here. coleectors ed. for the 360. I just dont like the c.viper figure that it comes with.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

2/14
2/17

pimp.gif

same here. coleectors ed. for the 360. I just dont like the c.viper figure that it comes with.
Yea i kno bro.. they should have done a more popular character like Ryu, Blanka, or Vega
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

2/14
2/17

pimp.gif

Yea i kno bro.. they should have done a more popular character like Ryu, Blanka, or Vega
pimp.gif

if im not mistaken, the ps3 collectors edition comes with a ryu figure

Everyone ready? Im coppin both xbox360 and PS3 special edition? You guys think its gonna be like street fighter ex plus? What you all think? I know the ryu head band is dope. Anything else? I know im late on this, just gettin out to the gamers. I heard its out in some arcades too. I didnt have a chance to play it yet though
^^^gonna grab the PS3 version. not sure if i'm going to get the joystick.

btw, why are you coppin both platforms?

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

Everyone ready? Im coppin both xbox360 and PS3 special edition? You guys think its gonna be like street fighter ex plus? What you all think? I know the ryu head band is dope. Anything else? I know im late on this, just gettin out to the gamers. I heard its out in some arcades too. I didnt have a chance to play it yet though
^^^gonna grab the PS3 version. not sure if i'm going to get the joystick.

btw, why are you coppin both platforms?
He's probably a collector who wants both the figurines.... or he has a 360 n his brother has a ps3..... other than that, it's a stupididea
laugh.gif

Plan on getting it for 360, but I don't think the 360 controller will be good for this type of game.

So now it's looking like I might have to play on my boy's PS3 if I want to really play.

Collector's editions are as follows:

Xbox 360 : Crimson viper figurine, Ryu headband, 60 minute prequel movie

PS3 : Ryu figurine, and all the same stuff from 360 version

^the ps3 CE has the anime/movie on a blu ray disc whereas the 360 version is on a 360 formatted disc, if that matters to anyone.

ill be copping on 360
pimp.gif

gamertag- jae 0h en

I put this badboy on reserve 2 months ago. Im more excited for this stick then the game. I want to play other games with this stick. MvC2, Street Fighter HD,Mortal Kombat.. Im still copping the game aswell.. 360 for the win..
street-fighter-stick.jpg

Already asked my girl to cop this for me for Valentines on the PS3. I been practicing with SFII HD and SFIII for the past month. Cant wait!

Back
Top Bottom