STREET FIGHTER

I watched Necalli's reveal trailer like 3 more times since it dropped....and each time i hate his hair more and more. I like his style but his hair annoys the hell out of me. ESPECIALLY IN V TRIGGER.

They better come thru with Urien. And he better have a clean fit like the G he is. My son cant be out there rumbling in the Victoria Secret summer collection again.

Got my beta code 
smokin.gif

"Maining" is lame. Majority of the fun is in variety.

Some people make it work for them.

I don't think I've seen Smug or Kazunoko with other characters. I think the extra time they spend with their main's just puts them on the next level.

But yea I'm no pro so I agree with variety being fun.

Last edited:
So...

Who's maining more than 1 character for SFV?
Ehhh, it depends on what the rest of the cast ends up looking like. I KNOW for a fact I'm going to play Birdie, I love his look and style so far. If Dudley or Hugo end up in the game that'll be other characters that I'll be playing as well. Ideally, I'd like to play at least 3 characters well though.

Last edited:
EVO was crazy this year ... loved watching the decapre, rolento, and Juri in the top 8 ... so many last round matches ... 

i hate that in sports games also.
like I understand being a fan of the Lakers, but why ONLY play with them.
same with fighting games..

I understand if you're a tourney player and you NEED to win for big prize money so you need to perfect a character. but on the daily play through online and cpu. why wouldn't you enjoy the whole game

Preordered on Amazon today and got the Beta code (probably going to cancel the order...well maybe).

Can't wait to play this. Hopefully, I can meet some of you online. PSN is

krp1976

New information and screenshots of Street Fighter 5's latest character

Necalli is an ancient warrior who feasts on souls. He smells his way to battle and will only face the strongest foes. "With overwhelming destructive force, he overpowers everything."

For the first time, we get an official breakdown of what Necalli's moves are called / what they do. In the description of his V-Trigger, Torrent of Power, we learn that Necalli can remain in his transformed state indefinitely. As a trade off, however, Necalli loses access to his V-Reversal during V-Trigger.

Height: 190cm
Weight: 113kg
Occupation/Affiliation: Ancient Warrior

V-Reversal: Guiding Yell
Sends his opponent flying with a powerful roar. After repelling them, follow up by rushing in.

V-Trigger: Torrent of Power
Necalli releases his true power. All of his attacks become more powerful, with no time limit, but it's a double-edged sword that makes him unable to use his V-Reversal. Suppress your opponents with ancient power!

V-Skill: Power Collection
Necalli can send shockwaves through the ground. It's also possible to adjust the shockwave's location via directional input. This V-Skill can also be used in long-distance fights to limit your opponents' movement.

Special Moves:

Discus Guidance
Necalli rushes in while using both of his hands to tear at his opponent. This is well-used as a surprise attack or a combo ender.

Earth Mask
A simple yet exciting move where Necalli grabs his opponents head and smashes it into the ground. This exemplifies his herculean strength, as he waves the opponent about using just one hand.

Critical Arts:

Honor Ceremony
After a mighty roar, Necalli rushes in and smashes his opponent against the wall, and showers them with attacks. While the attacks are primitive in nature, they will undoubtedly lead to fatal wounds. Also, if he does this while in V-Trigger, what then... ?! !

SFVnecalliKO.gif

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/...reenshots-street-fighter-5s-latest-character/

I'm liking his look more and more, especially his rag doll toss and wow no limit on his V trigger.
It'll also be interesting to see what the differences are between his ultra is in normal mode and V trigger in terms of damage and other stats.

Also I didn't know V reversals were unique per character. Thought it was generic like alpha counters. Hardly saw anyone use them in the matches we've seen so far.

Last edited:
Can I preorder the game from gamestop and get the beta code immediately?

You can preorder from Amazon right now, get sent your code in about an hour, redeem code, then cancel the preorder. They don't charge you until the game ships.

How do you cancel the pre order? I never ordered anything off of Amazon..

Go to your order history and it's going to be a cancel items option, just click cancel and you'll be good. Don't cancel before you get the code and reedem in the store first tho. :lol:

Can I preorder the game from gamestop and get the beta code immediately?

You can preorder from Amazon right now, get sent your code in about an hour, redeem code, then cancel the preorder. They don't charge you until the game ships.

How do you cancel the pre order? I never ordered anything off of Amazon..

Go to your order history and it's going to be a cancel items option, just click cancel and you'll be good. Don't cancel before you get the code and reedem in the store first tho. :lol:

Thanks.. :nthat:

Downloaded the beta last night and was able to start it up but was hit with an error. Anyone that has the beta code should be able to get the beta now. Also anyone that preordered from Gamestop before the 20th should go back to your store and have them cancel your preorder and transfer the funds to a new preorder of SFV. That will give you the code.

too bad im a PC gamer, can't wait. Customization so much

I love Ken's design btw

Last edited:
No beta for me but I can't wait to see some videos and impressions.

Anyone have any compatible sticks or are guys going to be rocking the DS4?

Just as a heads up. Only PS4 Sticks and the DS4 will work for the beta. I heard that they were working on the drivers for the PS3 Sticks.

Share button and broadcasting are disabled so only videos with those with a capture card unfortunately.

It might mean we only see the pros play but \i would have loved to watch some streams

Back
Top Bottom