STREET FIGHTER

So I have XBOX 360 arcade sticks and I want to use them on my PS4,

Is there a way?

Ive seen youtube videos of this product called TITAN ONE,

Has anyone of you used this product before? I see it works with controller but not sure about Arcade sticks.
I wanted to get that myself but it seems like way to complicated to set up everything.  Cronus max is another product but I heard these product have latency problem.  I would wait for a 2nd opinion however.  Or you can try to get someone to help you dual mod.  

So I have XBOX 360 arcade sticks and I want to use them on my PS4,

Is there a way?

Ive seen youtube videos of this product called TITAN ONE,

Has anyone of you used this product before? I see it works with controller but not sure about Arcade sticks.

It works but it'll disconnect after 10mins it's for a sec but that one sec can turn into a red focus combo smh

Rather these problems happen now than Day 1 of release.

Same thing happened with Driveclub and that was a mess online.

Let all the bugs come out to play now so that they can be cleaned up.

How's it for you guys?
Currently watching some streams .

Last edited:
Update:

12:40: We are continuing to see improvements on our end and are steadily increasing the amount of users who can login. Please continue to attempt to connect and thank you again for sticking with us as we work things out.

Ive played three matches in these past three days. 

Lagged hard when I played with someone from China. The roll back sucked :/

The two matches I played today were perfect. No lag felt like I was playing with someone in the same room.

I was also able to get a ton of time in the lab but I suck at combos so I was just practicing basic combos with cammy.  

The beta is getting worse by the second.. :rofl:

Now it automatically end the entire game for me when I try to log into the servers.. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom