STREET FIGHTER

Picking up my copy later.

It will suck not playing without a stick.

EDIT: What's the difference between the TE2+ and TES+? They look the same to me.

Last edited:
I bought a copy at best buy. Damn employee was trying to get me to sign up for a my best buy card. I was like naw im good.

EDIT: What's the difference between the TE2+ and TES+? They look the same to me.
I would personally rather have the TE2+ over the TES+

The TE2 opens like an elementary school desk, for cable management, spare buttons, storage, easier to customize (cosmetically).  TE-S+ is smaller, not sure what sets its apart, i guess the shadowoo art, and it does not open up like the TE2s

Finally got my copy.

I would personally rather have the TE2+ over the TES+

The TE2 opens like an elementary school desk, for cable management, spare buttons, storage, easier to customize (cosmetically).  TE-S+ is smaller, not sure what sets its apart, i guess the shadowoo art, and it does not open up like the TE2s

I looked it up and looks like TE2 is more meant more modding (If you're into that) compared to TES. TES+ for me it is.

Street Fighter V: So You Want to be a World Warrior

Hey everyone! Street Fighter V is here, and we wanted to make sure that everyone starts off on the right foot. With a bit of patience, practice and discipline you’ll be well on your way to becoming an online warrior! Here are a few tips to get folks started, from our friends Mike Ross and Ryan “gootecks” Gutierrez. Watch The Excellent Adventures of gootecks and Mike Ross every Sunday at youtube.com/crosscountertv.

[h1]Street Fighter V: Tips for Newcomers[/h1]

[h1]Street Fighter V: Advanced Tips[/h1]

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/02/16/street-fighter-v-so-you-want-to-be-a-world-warrior/

More at the link

Every one's making tutorials for this game. I'll post any i find helpful.

Last edited:
the tee they had at GS was meh.

Downloading the update now. This is gonna be the longest wait ever :lol:

Back
Top Bottom