STREET FIGHTER

Just caught up with CEO.

Tokido is the first to take Ryu to that next level.

Goodness, he went HAM.

You really need to play with me man.

:lol:

I haven't played since Uncharted 4 and Ratchet & Clank dropped and I'm not really good. Still in Bronze :lol:

Going to finish Ratchet then jump back into this with the story mode.

What level are you?

I don't know what level I am. Bronze something. I am not that good but I am def a lil above average and learn fast. I am a heavy MK player and general fighter game guy so I know how most things work.

I have also been watching SF for years

Last edited:
I love the mixed emotions Maximilian Dood had when he saw Urien. He was happy Urien was in the game, but was kind of disappointed that he was wearing a suit and not naked like in third strike. 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 That beach stage is my insta-favorite stage in the game. Looks even nicer than the New Zealand stage and the Guile stage remake!

Last edited:
product_content_img02siubs.jpg

product_content_img03mhuff.jpg

CmAhCdZVYAAcF0R.jpg:orig

I don't know what level I am. Bronze something. I am not that good but I am def a lil above average and learn fast. I am a heavy MK player and general fighter game guy so I know how most things work.

I have also been watching SF for years

Alright, I'm going to priorities SF this weekend with the story update and try to shake off the rust.

I usually get paired up with guys from Europe so hopefully, it's not laggy if I play you.

Last edited:
he didn't look like a bad character but Im kinda underwhelmed by that balrog trailer.

he didn't look like a bad character but Im kinda underwhelmed by that balrog trailer.

Only the Bionic Arm super was underwhelming but not too bad because I always liked that 1 hit super that just takes off a chunk life.
The blog also said its easy to combo into so I expect him to hit like a truck.

His V trigger also looks sick. Straight corner carry.

Only the Bionic Arm super was underwhelming but not too bad because I always liked that 1 hit super that just takes off a chunk life.
The blog also said its easy to combo into so I expect him to hit like a truck.

His V trigger also looks sick. Straight corner carry.

Now I'll play the game hardcore stating this week! I'm sure the Sim match-up will be a pain as usual. Was hyped
at the trailer but Joe was oding! lol Just give him a safe fast overhead, which is what should have happened in 4.
Everybody is this damn game almost has some type of quick overhead so they better not disrespect! Jesus I'm going
have to learn all the match-up's for this game.

I need to remake that list of NT players. I'll do that in a bit.
Also time to start using the NT community. Tombradyisthegoat been having it all to himself :lol:

Also, rmember that Guile and Alex will no longer be free for those who didn't get them so now's the time to do their survival, trials and story to get the free fight money before they disappear on Friday or just don't auto update the game if you don't have time yet.

Am I friends with you on PSN?

PSN: Ohleo

I'll add you.

Tokido definitely outplayed Infiltration in the GF. It was amazing.

The parries, pressure, reads and damage output was raised from their earlier bout. Be interested to see who wins Evo.

Need to see if anywhere sells the season pass for cheap (despite how cheesy it is) since I haven't played the game.

Capcom did a good job with Balrog.

Watching him right now on Capcom Fighters and he's going to be a problem.

His V trigger is a series of punches like his ultra in SFIV but you can interrupt it at any time and get a reset into something else like his overhead which can easily lead into the critical art for big damage.

He's also got a full screen ex dash sweep which is safe on block.

Last edited:
I love Fang and his slippery play style but he's just too much work.

His Poison needs to do more damage.

Capcom did a good job with Balrog.

Watching him right now on Capcom Fighters and he's going to be a problem.

His V trigger is a series of punches like his ultra in SFIV but you can interrupt it at any time and get a reset into something else like his overhead which can easily lead into the critical art for big damage.

He's also got a full screen ex dash sweep which is safe on block.

And his ultra can punish jumps full screen. He's looking like a real problem.

Back
Top Bottom