STREET FIGHTER

Love how Poongko is in Top 8 for Tekken 7 with Akuma

Caught some pools but there was so many matches.

Anyone see the "Capcom Pro Tour" stage they just included in the shop? It costs $10 for a single stage! And the stage is basically a copy-paste job where they include all kinds of background characters from other stages.

Capcom simply give no dambs. 
laugh.gif

it's if you want to support the CPT since half the proceeds go to the prize pool.

Similar to what MK did with the sub zero skin, only difference is the execution is not great because that is a lot for a stage. Same with the costumes.

So disappointed in my Marvel play. But tonight was awesome. I wish I could've made to Bar Fights.

Congrats CHRISTOPHER GEENIUS.

I never liked Morridoom during Chris G's reign of terror but I always admired the hard work and how he fine tuned the team to be almost unstoppable.

About dam time. Now let me catch up with SFV top 32.

:lol:

Last edited:
I hope the commentators for SF5 are closer to the action. The box they're using right now feels hella far removed from the event. Their mics aren't picking up the crowd that well.

Has anyone tried this stick?

Yeah, I've used it a couple times and it's pretty good. It uses Hori parts which have a different feel from the sanwa parts used in most other setups. It all boils down to personal preference. The stick I got came with Hori parts but I didn't like the lack of resistance in the stick and the slimmer profile of the buttons. I swapped em out for parts I'm more comfortable with. Hori is reputable though, so it's not a bad buy.

I'll be playing til SF5 starts. Anybody trying to get a lobby going?

Read that the crowd mic is muted because the commentary is also being fed to the main audience so you don't want it to echo.

It's a shame since the crowd hype generates mre hype for the streamers. Saying that though it wasn't bad for UMVC3 and with SFV the crowd will be a lot more and there's alsp ESPN as a backup :lol:

I hope the commentators for SF5 are closer to the action. The box they're using right now feels hella far removed from the event. Their mics aren't picking up the crowd that well.
Yeah, I've used it a couple times and it's pretty good. It uses Hori parts which have a different feel from the sanwa parts used in most other setups. It all boils down to personal preference. The stick I got came with Hori parts but I didn't like the lack of resistance in the stick and the slimmer profile of the buttons. I swapped em out for parts I'm more comfortable with. Hori is reputable though, so it's not a bad buy.

I'll be playing til SF5 starts. Anybody trying to get a lobby going?

I will play against you right now if you are still on.

Yup. Still playing. My capcom ID is jonatronic. My PSN is jonatronics.

ddouble - yeah that makes sense. Is espn going to have their own commentary team?

Back
Top Bottom