STREET FIGHTER

NT tourney??
laugh.gif
jk couldnt even finish it when people actually played on here.

gt is FNEXRobG if anyone wants to play

Last edited:
very big bump
laugh.gif
but congrats dude! I watched part of NCR and had a lot of my friends play. in the brackets of SFxT my friend Omari went pretty far (4th i think?) I think his handle is Badintent unless he changed it already. but yeah he went also had to play infiltration and lost in AE

It was just an online group I was playing with for a while......and yea ill be at evo just bought my plane ticket a few days ago.......u?

I want to test my agressive sagat but idk all I played online is oni and evil . Might maain cody

I never got into the flow of sf4 since vanilla
might be to late me for me at the point
but if anyone wants to add my psn is mrswagtastic1

Welp first tournament in about three years got crushed by tenn/flashouse. Good game man .
Plus saw some good marvel games

I don't but try to playbin local arcade or groups it will make you better . I stopped playing online and only played come and mybgame went down hill

Naw tennhouse prolly will. Two factors is my skill gotta get better with the new sagat changes . Plusnit alwaysbduring mybwedding anniversary. ....

Yea man def good game.......and don't pick up dudley you can't possibly want to have to struggle through that

Really good blanka you got flash . What dobyou mean by struggle is that common complaint withbdudly players thwre ain't to many in austin.

Ive thought about picking this game up many times but I just don't like how certain match ups are extremely difficult. Wish it was more balanced.

Naw man matchups aren't as big a deal when playing most time mabe in tournament play. Basically I'm saying everybodybcan be an astronaut but everybody ain't an astronaut.

Tenn what's good with eightarcs......

Don't pick Dudley he's too much work! Who is all going to EVO? I know tennhouse is... I'm planning to be in SoCal for wed. night fights then heading to Vegas. #cantwait

Back
Top Bottom