STREET FIGHTER

Any decent players here that still play ultra? Tryna relearn match-ups from being on a long hiatus. Add me on xbl: Sidman107.

I don't have the disk for ultra, just vanilla and super but I'm going to purchase the update for my super to become ultra so we can run some matches tonight if you'd like. I have SF3: 3rd strike, SSF2HDremix, SF2 hyper fighting, MVC2 and UMvC3 as well. Add me: LameKilla CBK

Last edited:
I don't have the disk for ultra, just vanilla and super but I'm going to purchase the update for my super to become ultra so we can run some matches tonight if you'd like. I have SF3: 3rd strike, SSF2HDremix, SF2 hyper fighting, MVC2 and UMvC3 as well. Add me: LameKilla CBK

I'm at work but I'll definitely add you and run some sets later tonight. Just to verify I'm on the East coast.

The transition from vanilla SF4 to super SF4 might've been one of the greatest cash grabs in capcom history. It was damn near a new game, you had to buy it. 2 ultras?? Hakan, juri, Guy, Cody, ibuki, Makoto?????? Like stated earlier though, the character models for Dee Jay and T. hawk were on vanilla...

The character model data for Dr. Octopus was on UMVC3 :frown:

I can see why super was a new disk and new game.

I still think ultimate marvel was the biggest from Capcom. Or sfxt

Umvc3 came out less than a year after the OG :lol:
Garbage. Happy that game got stopped.

Last edited:
Just literally finished watching that.

The last matches with Rolento :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

U know t hawk and them was on the vanilla disk?

Every single new character was on the original disk?

First time hearing about it.
I know sfxt that happened and also UMVC3 was close with no option of upgrading.

The backlash was enough for them to know they can't get away with that anymore

Last edited:
Just literally finished watching that.

The last matches with Rolento :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Every single new character was on the original disk?

First time hearing about it.
I know sfxt that happened and also UMVC3 was close with no option of upgrading.

The backlash was enough for them to know they can't get away with that anymore

Yeah man. After super came out someone found them on there. T hawk Dee jay Cody guy all of them. Seen it on EventHubs

Sfxt was trash. The DLC fiasco plus those gems. People said no gems from the jump. Capcom is like no dont worry itll add complexity to the game

Now look how dead it is. Esp that ultimate defense gem. No chip damage. Auto block. And auto throw tech. Lmao ye

Street fighter x Tekken is the reason why capcom is in this financial funk. Ono took all the grief while Harada moonwalked out the pic. You see how Tekken x Street Fighter secretly got canceled? :smh: at Tekken dying and trying to drag Street Fighter with them. You can't keep the GOAT fighting game down!

Last edited:
TekkenxSF could of never worked to begin with. SF mechanics rely too much on jumping and lateral movement. None of the translates over to tekken. That game would of been all sorts of ***

Last I heard they just couldn't figure out a way to get fireballs to work in the game and keep it tekken

Last edited:
mike being mad
roll.gif

Street fighter x Tekken is the reason why capcom is in this financial funk. Ono took all the grief while Harada moonwalked out the pic. You see how Tekken x Street Fighter secretly got canceled? :smh: at Tekken dying and trying to drag Street Fighter with them. You can't keep the GOAT fighting game down!

And you can see how the tekken guy was like oh no we not doing that on disc DLC stuff

Capcom shot themselves in the foot with that

I thought SF X T was a great game. If the latest build of the game came out initially then it would have gotten a much better reception. But I'll openly admit the game had ALOT of problems when it first came out.

So Tekken x SF isn't being made?

Tekken X Street Fighter is still happening, 40 people working on it

“It’s very difficult to talk about,” he said. “Obviously, I had originally planned to release it much earlier than we’re currently looking at.”

Harada confirmed that there are some 40 staff working on the game and that the reason for the delay is due to how fighting games have saturated the market. He also wouldn’t commit to a release date, not even a nebulous two-year time frame.

That said, he is looking to surprise people when the game eventually resurfaces. “People have been talking about the game for such a long time that they aren’t going to be surprised if you just release it normally,” he added.

Harada also said that while that’s going on, Tekken 7 will remain Namco’s “big thing” for the next while

http://www.vg247.com/2015/01/22/tekken-x-street-fighter-is-still-happening-40-people-working-on-it/

I'm generally an optimistic person but even i believe this was taken out back and shot.
However 40 people is not small and it makes sense that Tekken 7 is the priority. That and Pokken Fighters so all hope is not lost yet.

But that article is from like last year tho. I wonder if it's still being made

I read something else saying that they're waiting for a good time to market it

Back
Top Bottom