STREET FIGHTER

So IGN review said this game was booty, lag, can barely find a match like last season's street fighter and 3 match story mode.

So nothing they said is true?
Did they fix the match system?

The game is incomplete, I'd be passed if I spent 60 on it as a casual gamer. It's not a a casual game at all, almost a joke. I've been playing SF for 20+ years, I don't care about the modes that people want for a complete game, but I just download overwatch beta and it's amazing!

This is basically a tournament beta game released as a alpha game for 60 bucks.

So nothing they said is true?
Did they fix the match system?

Match system dosen't really bother me as much as others im ranked ultra silver with a chracther that really dosent fits my style of play and spacing and thats ken. Thats the closest shoto style to sagot i have to work with now. My only gripe like many others is lack of story mode other then that i mean i really dont have to mich to complain about

So IGN review said this game was booty, lag, can barely find a match like last season's street fighter and 3 match story mode.

Gameplay and Netcode is great for this game. As long as my opponent has a good connection, I have no problems.
Only problem is lack of content since the game was released early for the Capcom Pro Tour so for the casual player they would have problems but for people who play online most of the time then there's no problem.

Last edited:
So you agree with IGN then?

Nah. I was thumbsdowning it because IGN didn't say what you said at all.

But after checking their review, I do agree with them. The game is fun and I find matches online just fine. Single player content isn't there. *shrugs* Warriors Basketball.

U guys were right from ultra silver to now finally being gold I notice more rage quits. Even just in battle lounge ...???

U guys were right from ultra silver to now finally being gold I notice more rage quits. Even just in battle lounge ...???
theres a ton of rage quits still in silver lol. Really sucks after you give someone the beating of there life and cant collect league points i would have made it to gold if not for that.

Last edited:
Man i was Ultra Gold for all of one day. Kept losing against lower rank palyers and down 1000 LP back to Gold smh.

They need to fix matchmaking so that you only play against people in your rank or close. I get matched up with Bronze and Silvers regularly and win only to get 5 to 10 LP meanwhile i could have a bad game and they end up getting 200 LP.

I could lose everything i earn in a day off 1 match.

Just got the game. Haven't been hardcore since vanilla marvel and tekken 6. Was very disappointed at the tron changes and kinda stopped playing fighting games altogether around tag2. I also don't have a fight stick anymore since some crackhead stole it. Literally. So I'm on a controller until I feel like spending 200+ dollars on a fight stick.

Anyway, I'm trying to pick Karin up. I like her speed. Still getting used to everything. I post on srk of course but who is the best Karin player? Who should I look to?

I don't quite understand the point of v trigger. The last sf I was into was third strike.

Last edited:
Man they really got to do something with the rage quitters . I bodied a ryu with a 78 game win streak, fool pulled the plug before the victory screen popped up same against a Charlie . Like losing is part of the game, you lose you find your flaws you try to get better.

Also whose the dlc this month ?

Last edited:
Just got the game. Haven't been hardcore since vanilla marvel and tekken 6. Was very disappointed at the tron changes and kinda stopped playing fighting games altogether around tag2. I also don't have a fight stick anymore since some crackhead stole it. Literally. So I'm on a controller until I feel like spending 200+ dollars on a fight stick.

Anyway, I'm trying to pick Karin up. I like her speed. Still getting used to everything. I post on srk of course but who is the best Karin player? Who should I look to?

I don't quite understand the point of v trigger. The last sf I was into was third strike.

Yo I have a brand new fightstick from Xbox360 the tournament one and I'm in Queens too :nerd:

You can use one of those switch things to make it work on your PS4... just saying.

Hurry up and buy :D

Mago and Justin Wong have the best Karins. Smug is good too.

V Skill and V trigger is a way of having a mechanic tailored to the character and their fighting style. They did it because having Universal mechanics across the board tends to not benefit everyone so by having universal mechanics along with personal ones, each character is viable or meant to be. I think it's worked since the game is very balanced.

Man they really got to do something with the rage quitters . I bodied a ryu with a 78 game win streak, fool pulled the plug before the victory screen popped up same against a Charlie . Like losing is part of the game, you lose you find your flaws you try to get better.

78 win streak would definitely scream rage quitter to me unless their super platinum or something.

It has made me stop playing the game

I haven't touched it in a while

What gets me is that almost every game punishes rage quitters :lol:

How does the online not have that on day 1

SFV actually made me play MKX more because their online is so much better

Back
Top Bottom