Studies show the average person has sex 89 times a year

Just asked my gf and she said about 4 times a week. (I didn't tell her why I was asking)

I don't keep track. I was gonna say 3.

I wonder whats the average of different bodies per year is.
probably in the double digits :x

my boy had 8 last year, and I know the type of women he goes for :x

Been trying to not smash randoms this year just to say I got laid

Looking for something more meaningful
I started doing that many years ago, I was reckless when I was younger

Double digits is pretty easy if you're single the entire year.

Don't even need to average one new one a month.

At my most savage in March of 2014 I hit 8 new bodies in like 3 weeks. I had just downloaded Tinder in February of that year.
2 from Tinder directly.
Another one I met out in SM and one nighted her (she ended up being one of the Tinder's chick co-worker :lol:)
1 I added on IG after seeing her on Tinder and she later DM'ed me on IG
1 was a chick I met through a mutual friend
2 were from a Vegas trip for a bachelor party
1 was from a Seattle trip

I was completely reckless. It was mad fun but I'm actually very happy and content with settling down. It was time to grow up and chill a bit

Maybe you're not as good looking as you think?

Just keepin it real

Nah, my batting average on some Barry Bonds early 90s ****.

I just dont see how someone single has time to court and smash that much.

And I think most men are single right?

Maybe I just dont have the energy anymore.

When I was single I actually smashed more

I always kept at least one reliable chick on the team so I was usually smashing 2-3x during the week.

Then I would try to hit one night random chicks during the weekends with my roster as backups. Of course there were weekends where I went home empty handed but usually my roster was reliable backup.

I would say I averaged 2x a week at the absolute minimum, probably closer to 3 or 4. Either way easily over 89 a year.

I'm 0/19 so far this year
laugh.gif

Ins

[thread="642418"]Year is still early, I live with a woman and am on 2 so far this year.  I really don't see how people have that much time to get to 89 times a year honestly[/thread]
I'm 0/19 so far this year :lol:

Ins

Unless you have kids I don't see how you live with someone and don't smash 2-3x a week. Another exception would be complete misalignment of work schedules/a partner who always travels

At my most savage in March of 2014 I hit 8 new bodies in like 3 weeks. I had just downloaded Tinder in February of that year.
2 from Tinder directly.
Another one I met out in SM and one nighted her (she ended up being one of the Tinder's chick co-worker :lol:)

I was completely reckless. It was mad fun but I'm actually very happy and content with settling down. It was time to grow up and chill a bit
well unfortunately I don't have the juice like you and the don :frown: :smh:

2 from Tinder directly.

Of course you don't with that attitude

There was nothing special to my game. Over time I learned what worked for me and when to be aggressive.

No one wins all the time

Unless you have kids I don't see how you live with someone and don't smash 2-3x a week. Another exception would be complete misalignment of work schedules/a partner who always travels

2-3 times a week sounds crazy often. We have a 2 year old daughter we live with. Wouldn't say misalignments of work schedule but we both still have our social lives and diff group of friends we go out with at diff times etc.

I never have sex so somebody else out there must really be taking up the slack for me lol.

when I was with my girlfriend I would get those numbers in a month or 2

we would have sex 3 to 4 times a day 4 or 5 days a week

would've been everyday but we didn't live together

single now but it's still 4 to 8 times a week

but sometimes I go months at a time where I don't wanna be bothered while I'm single

Last edited:
If you live in the same house with your partner and you're not banging 7 days a week, you might as well be single.

A nut a day keeps the doctor away :smokin

89 spunds like a lot

Some people are in the dog house and ain't smashing that much

2-3 times a week sounds crazy often. We have a 2 year old daughter we live with. Wouldn't say misalignments of work schedule but we both still have our social lives and diff group of friends we go out with at diff times etc.

You have a 2 year old. Completely different situation.

Without kids and sharing a bed 2-3x week is reasonable

89 spunds like a lot

Some people are in the dog house and ain't smashing that much
not really, you can easily clear the average number if you do it twice a week for the whole year

If I had a girlfriend, I'm positive I could pass the average in like 5 months

2 from Tinder directly.

Of course you don't with that attitude

There was nothing special to my game. Over time I learned what worked for me and when to be aggressive.

No one wins all the time
take me under your wing then gawd, I'll be the padawan

I wish I got dome 89x a year

Still don't understand the the love for dome.

Yeah it's good for foreplay but I need them yambs!

You head over p dudes mad suspect IMO.

Nothing tops great P

But sometimes you just want some great dome when you just gotta sit back and do nothing.

It's not I'm going to reject P in order to get head. But sometimes you just want head.

Back
Top Bottom