Stuff your family does that annoys u VOL. stoneface

My brother fam

***** just came down stair with a hair dryer and plugged the **** up with the heater on and to many extension cords plugged up

Power went off and this **** waited till I got up and turned it back in

Then the ***** got the nerve to get mad when I told him to take that **** upstairs :smh:

They leave food on the played and put it directly into the dish water. It freaks me out to see food floating in the water.

When my grandma asks me do to something even tho my mom or grandpa just asked her if that's all.

I can't stand the gossip between my mom and her sisters, my aunts.
Business of fam, business of ppl who don't even matter, get put on blast and circulated around in no time.

Everything my sister does. Honestly, im so use to casting her out of my mind I forget she even exist most of the time.

Bout three weeks ago one of the homies actually had to remind me I had a sister, I only ever talk about and only care about my brother.

Need to put some distance between me and the entirety of my fam though. I was in Az's position not too long ago.

Still a teenager, making barely over minimum wage, playing Superman for my entire family and giving out loans to my fam making easily 2-3.5x what I was making.

I understand helping family is important, but when a relation is 100% parasitic for an extended amount of time, **** that. Happy I got a new job making more then damn near all of them almost completely debt free.

Flying the coop and only visiting on holidays.

We have to be a mirror in life and reflect what we are shown.. I have had family members straight up steal thousands of dollars off of me and move state. Just because you share blood with someone doesn't mean you share any love with them. That's the lesson I learned, do not enter into one way relationships, where you are putting in 100% and not recieving half of that back in return, don't treat people a certain way if it's not reciprocated, don't waste your love on those not worthy of it, those that take advantage of it, most importantly once someone shows you their true colours don't try and re paint them. Surround yourself with people that love you and that are really down for you, life's too short to settle for fakes and snakes. |I

View media item 1445782

Last edited:
S
My younger cousin is a full-on thot.

We'll be grabbing a bite to eat with all our other cousins and she'll talk about her night and being laid up in bed with some dude and his real girl calling while she right next to him in bed... :stoneface: how you expect me to comment or eat my food in peace after dropping some sleazy business like that. Needless to say, we don't share cups.

She gotta number tho?

When one of my sister's bust through my door, and just sit on my bed.

:stoneface:

What the hell do you want?

When my Mom stacks 4-5 tasks into one statement, then yells at me when I'm doing 1 and not the other 3.

When I'm GRABBING the dish soap, and someone reminds me I need to do the dishes... what the **** does it look like I'm doing?

When my nephew comes in and turns my xbox off like it's a joke, I be ready to whoop his *** on the low.

When everybody else takes a nap, shut the hell up, when Jayzz's takes a nap, bust out your 90's Greatest Hits tape.

When it's 10pm and my nephew is screaming crying because he wants attention, and they ignore him.

Son

I'm extra quiet when everyone else sleeping. Don't make no noise

Once I'm sleep it's like I'm not even there. Radio blasted. Phone loud

- moms snooping up on my phone/computer and asking me "who is that? how did you meet him/her?" every single time a picture of any person pops up on my facebook/instagram timeline.

- when moms tells me she misses my ex coming to our house all the time.

- when pops doesn't admit when he's wrong.

- pops getting crazy mad over the smallest things.

- pops of accusing "you're gonna get more tattoos!" literally each time i go out of the house, even to class

- when my parents aren't supportive of me when i get anxiety attacks.

- when my parents are judgemental against folks with tattoos, even those with mental illnesses. they refer to those with mental illnesses as something extremely offensive in my language. they called one of my best friends with bipolar disorder a nutcase. the ignorance REALLY pisses me off. 

- my dad being racist against my boyfriend.

and the #1 thing that gets on my nerves..... comparing me in a negative light to their friends' kids. :x   asian parents, man.

Last edited:
When my moms want to give me a lecture and brings up everything from A to Z of what I've done in the past which has nothing to do with the current situation. 

Also repeating the same exact story about how you came to America, like I respect it and all but heard way too many times, b.  It's almost like once a day I have to hear that.

My mom's Facebook "addiction." Everytime we talk on the phone or I go to the house she always brings up something she saw on Facebook.

Holidays are becoming a nuisance. My parents always host the entire family and its just one big congregation of freeloaders and screwups. They dont bring any dishes, dont help clean. During Christmas one of them made a to-go plate first THEN made a plate to eat. Younger fam not making sure the older folks get their plates first. Then one of my cousins eating food with his hands while he in line making his plate.

I do not look forward to the holidays anymore because of this type of foolishness. Luckily my parents are thinking about keeping it to just the immediate fam (me and my sis + our SOs) from now on.

laugh.gif
 randoms that come to my grandmas house on holidays be doing that crap too

When my relatives ask "How are you's, How's your parents doing?" in my facebook/instagram posts/pics. Like take that to the PM b. :smh:

Last edited:
relatives taking me not liking their Facebook post's personally, bringing it up in person :lol:

indifferent.gif

My mom does this 
laugh.gif

When my sister wants to play and she gets mad out of nowhere

When I ask my dad a question and he ignores me

When my dad sits me down to talk about 1 thing and it turns into an hour lecture on my life

When my mom yells at me for nothing and then keeps yelling when I tell her I did nothing wrong

When I ask my mom can I buy something online and she stalls until it's sold

mean.gif

I hate when my mom says, "comete a tu madre." Like chill you are my mom if the birth certificate is real.

:stoneface:

My mom does this :lol:

When my sister wants to play and she gets mad out of nowhere

When I ask my dad a question and he ignores me

When my dad sits me down to talk about 1 thing and it turns into an hour lecture on my life

When my mom yells at me for nothing and then keeps yelling when I tell her I did nothing wrong

When I ask my mom can I buy something online and she stalls until it's sold

:smh:

How old are you, G?

lol funny thread. Love my mom but she kills me when I'll go buy her groceries and she'll give me a list.
Basically I get pissed cause the list will be mad generic and Im extremely detailed oriented and she knows that.

Like it will say "Ketchup, Paper Towels, Bread"

so im usually in the store on the phone with her, "what size Ketchup!? You want Heinz or the store brand?, How many paper towels? 3...6??
I know the feeling. I'm detailed oriented as well. My mom got the hint when one time I got everything on the list and she said "wait why didnt you get the Tide brand...it was on sale". My response......"you had this brand last time so I grabbed it". i did the same thing for most of the items. For there on out, she gave me a list that contained brand, sale price, etc. 

I thank GOD my wife is not like that.

Double standards/hypocrisy, the lengths they will go to twist logic so they dont have to face their own bigotry 

put some thought into it and its mad disrespectful if you got a decent sized family

what if by an act of satan all the mac and cheese happens to run out and like 3 random uncles and the birds they brought with em already got a plate aluminum foiled up and set to the side like **** is gucci??

ive never personally experience this but this might be how familys get broken up

Back
Top Bottom