Styles P "#1 Homie" First single of Master of Ceremonies

[h3]
[h3]Styles P "#1 Homie" First single of Master of Ceremonies[/h3]
��

The first single off the Ghost's next album, Master of Ceremonies. I'm feelin this !++%, it's good to hear some new !++% from Styles P.�The Green Ghost Project
ir
�was straight crack so I'm expecting good things.
[/h3]
Source :www.beefonmyblock.com

Always good to hear some new Ghost.

One of my 5 favorite MC's. I was just going to make this post. Styles P is very much appreciated.

One of my 5 favorite MC's. I was just going to make this post. Styles P is very much appreciated.

this is great cuz i need some styles p help

anyone have an audio link to an interview he did i'm pretty sure it was w/Angie Mar and he was talking about how he doesn't eat chicken and beef anymore and a road rage incident?

i need the audio not the text...it was removed from WSHH and the vid i saw on YT wasnt the full interview w/the part about chickens

anyone have an audio link to an interview he did i'm pretty sure it was w/Angie Mar and he was talking about how he doesn't eat chicken and beef anymore and a road rage incident?

i need the audio not the text...it was removed from WSHH and the vid i saw on YT wasnt the full interview w/the part about chickens

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Would like to hear this as well....

New Styles is always appreciated...

Was just bumping Green Ghost Project the other day...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Would like to hear this as well....

New Styles is always appreciated...

Was just bumping Green Ghost Project the other day...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Was just listening to Ghost In A Shell yesterday....the Invincible soundtrack was good too.I need to grab the book sooner or later...but is it a release date on the MC album?

Was just listening to Ghost In A Shell yesterday....the Invincible soundtrack was good too.I need to grab the book sooner or later...but is it a release date on the MC album?

Damn, this when he came home and was talkin bout how its not enough chickens in the world for people to be consumin them how they do
laugh.gif

Damn, this when he came home and was talkin bout how its not enough chickens in the world for people to be consumin them how they do
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yo that has me dying

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yo that has me dying

Aye mouse I gotta wild suggestion........maybe u should ask brice if u can't find it on here.I remember that interview too

Aye mouse I gotta wild suggestion........maybe u should ask brice if u can't find it on here.I remember that interview too

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yo that has me dying

i saved some of those quotes on FB when i heard that...i was so weak...i had the mp3 on my computer but of course it crashed at some point and i lost it...

it be mad bad meat packages- Styles P

they ain't gone kill me- Styles P

it's not that many chickens- Styles P

roll.gif
roll.gif

guillermogutierez- you think Brucey will have it? i'll def. ask him tho

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yo that has me dying

i saved some of those quotes on FB when i heard that...i was so weak...i had the mp3 on my computer but of course it crashed at some point and i lost it...

it be mad bad meat packages- Styles P

they ain't gone kill me- Styles P

it's not that many chickens- Styles P

roll.gif
roll.gif

guillermogutierez- you think Brucey will have it? i'll def. ask him tho

As for the song, I mess wit it, but it aint gonna
do anything as a single which isn't surprising.

Rocks Out Here > this tho

As for the song, I mess wit it, but it aint gonna
do anything as a single which isn't surprising.

Rocks Out Here > this tho

Back
Top Bottom