Subaru dropping a Forester STi

first pic of the 2015 Forester STi

chicks with butch hair cuts everywhere are rejoicing and we can't get a BRZ STi :smh:
View media item 1236195

Have you been patiently awaiting an STI version of the Subaru Forester? Your wait may be over soon, good friend, as teaser images of just such a vehicle have surfaced online.

Set to debut on November 25, the 2015 Subaru Forester STI will reportedly feature more aggressive aero and cooling, upgraded rolling stock and brakes, and Subaru Tecnica International's signature bright-blue paint and red accents.

What we don't know is what will provide the motivation. There's a pretty big gap at present between the 250 horsepower offered in the top-of-the-line Forester 2.0XT and the 305-hp WRX STI, and we don't know where along the spectrum the Forester STI might fall. Nor do we know, for that matter, if it'll be offered Stateside. But we're looking forward to finding out.

Last edited:
my mom got a 2015 forester back in like june. it's a great car

this one looks a lil od

man that front end looks dope cant wait till more info comes out its been a long time comming i wanna also see a version of the legacy very underrated car imo

Can I just get a new 22B STI coupe?! Please!

WHY doesn't anyone make great sports coupes anymore. 

It's about time they bring this thing over to the US. I remember people on a forester forum bolting in STi parts on their XT back when I owned a Forester. I'm still a fan of the boxy look the 1st Gen Forester had, and I'd have paid good money at some point to get one in WRC Blue.

Nice to see that it'll be an option for me in the near future.

edit: I should read things through. Frowns all around if they don't bring this, which they probably won't since Subaru never brings the cool stuff here.

I'd like a STi Forester and a modded out Baja.

Last edited:
It's about time they bring this thing over to the US. I remember people on a forester forum bolting in STi parts on their XT back when I owned a Forester. I'm still a fan of the boxy look the 1st Gen Forester had, and I'd have paid good money at some point to get one in WRC Blue.

Back
Top Bottom