Subaru WRX Sti vs Evo IX? Which would you choose

Both cars compared to my S13 are better. I've driven both Subaru and Mitsubishi specifically an Evo 8, a Lancer Ralliart Sportback, Hawkeye STi, and a bugeye WRX. It's about preference and what you plan on doing with it. 
Always loved hearing a STi rolling by but for the track, I'd take the Evo for its great platform. It's a great platform to build on and STi's are kinda hard to mess around with if you aren't familiar with the tech. Older STi's like the GC are probably one of the best platforms that Subaru has to offer. The possibilities for that chassis in general is pretty remarkable. There's a build on Zilvia where a guy put an SR20 (FR platform) into a 22B widebody. It's pretty sick. 

But You already listed pros and cons for both cars so now it's a matter of preference. Either way, if I were handed one or the other I would enjoy it.

Both cars compared to my S13 are better. I've driven both Subaru and Mitsubishi specifically an Evo 8, a Lancer Ralliart Sportback, Hawkeye STi, and a bugeye WRX. It's about preference and what you plan on doing with it. 
Always loved hearing a STi rolling by but for the track, I'd take the Evo for its great platform. It's a great platform to build on and STi's are kinda hard to mess around with if you aren't familiar with the tech. Older STi's like the GC are probably one of the best platforms that Subaru has to offer. The possibilities for that chassis in general is pretty remarkable. There's a build on Zilvia where a guy put an SR20 (FR platform) into a 22B widebody. It's pretty sick. 

But You already listed pros and cons for both cars so now it's a matter of preference. Either way, if I were handed one or the other I would enjoy it.

I have been a Subaru man my whole life.

I'd go with an STi, although my dream is to get an 06 Legacy 2.5gt Wagon and upgrade what I can to STi. The Legacys are so much more clean and luxurious on the inside and they have the same motor.

I have been a Subaru man my whole life.

I'd go with an STi, although my dream is to get an 06 Legacy 2.5gt Wagon and upgrade what I can to STi. The Legacys are so much more clean and luxurious on the inside and they have the same motor.

sti for reliability and better interior, if you wanna call that a good interior. 
laugh.gif

evo because you can make a monster easier.

sti for reliability and better interior, if you wanna call that a good interior. 
laugh.gif

evo because you can make a monster easier.

sti's are easily one of my favorite cars, but id be wayyyyyy more than happy with either one of them

My favorite model of the STI is the 07 so id have to go with the 07
pimp.gif

car sounds amazing

My favorite model of the STI is the 07 so id have to go with the 07
pimp.gif

car sounds amazing

sti's are easily one of my favorite cars, but id be wayyyyyy more than happy with either one of them

Originally Posted by Seattle206

Neither cause they such kids cars. But if I had no choice I'd go with the STI.

Kids cars? 
indifferent.gif

You must be on your grown man euro steez eh boss?

Anyways, ive always been an Evo fan, but the new STi sedan is making me wanna cheat.

Originally Posted by Seattle206

Neither cause they such kids cars. But if I had no choice I'd go with the STI.

Kids cars? 
indifferent.gif

You must be on your grown man euro steez eh boss?

Anyways, ive always been an Evo fan, but the new STi sedan is making me wanna cheat.

Back
Top Bottom