Suga Free Appreciation

I remember 100s changing his name and style, but I never got around to listening to anything he had after that

Yeap, that’s him. 100,s defenately could’ve road the Dj Quick/Sugar Free WestCoast Lane. He dropped the ball by not sticking with that style and running with it. I thought he was going to be the next to ride the UGK,Quick,Ball & G,Short,Sugar Free,Tela,Luke,Snoop lane. What’s funny about the new rappers of today, they can make strip club songs, but we all know their really simps/tricks because of their real life situations with women in the public eye.

They can make songs about strippers bouncing it, but they can’t lie about pimping, if they do, we know it’s fake. Pimpin is like dealing. If your not in it or around it, people will see through the lies if you rap about it. Basically, it’s like a rapper rapping like he moved weight, but he doesn’t know the prices in different cities, and which nationality’s are moving it the most.

100,s changed his name, and now is making techno, disco, and r&b songs. He basically killed his opportunity in the rap game. It’s like night and day with him right now. You would never think he rapped before, let alone about pimpin.

It's not even the pimp rap that's lacking, most rappers today you can tell are just game goofy. _'s just started getting attention from girls when they had a hit. Dudes are awkward with women, all they know is rapper/groupie interaction, which is little to none.

That's why they slipping up and having babies with Amber Rose, Black Chyna, stripper types.

That ice cold perm 8 track album he released was something vicious. I wish someone around him would’ve told him to keep making that style of music for a couple of more years while releasing a couple of mixtapes/albums a year. He could’ve flourished because he flows about the lifestyle effortlessly, that lane is wide open right now, that’s why we always bring up the OG,s of the pimp rapping style.

Other than strip club songs, which everyone is doing, they don’t go into to detail about the game like the rappers I named previously. I wish there was new groups like UGK,Ball & G,Quick & Sugar. Hell, give me a group like OutKast, Goodie mobb. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed the Currency and Gibbs tape, and the East and Styles Tape. But it’s like the essence of going into detail in the flows is missing in today’s era of rap. I’ll chalk it up to what Maximus said, the youngins are just lacking in game, so how can they spit about it.

There was another rapper from Detroit, who had player/pimp style recently. Can’t remember his name. Might be in the Detroit rap thread

http___com.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3.amazonaws.jpeg

my fellow LA hood N' @sugafree

Back
Top Bottom