*: i dont know
*: but the story is suge jumped this one guy
*: with other people
*: then when they broke it up the dude got up and hooked suge
*: lol
*: lmfao
*: they said suge was out for 3 mins

roll.gif

The R.I.P. t-shirts are being printed as we speak for that dude that dropped Suge.

The R.I.P. t-shirts are being printed as we speak for that dude that dropped Suge.

esp since those pics ended up on tmz..
laugh.gif

now everyone that you expect not to care about something like this has seen/will have seen the pics online...
laugh.gif

I'm guessing this happen Friday night. I was at Shag on Saturday and the highlight of the night was the huge Armenian brawl that occurred outside ofRitual, down the street from Shag.

If suge was smart he would hire that dude as a body guard because he obviously has an amazing hook shot lol

LOL. Karma is a bia, but unfortunately that's true for dude who KO'ed him, too.

One day Suge is gonna get killed--I know there are maaaaad dudes with much animosity against him. Really it's just a matter of time.

i just read on allhiphop that Suge has reportedly said that he'll be dealing with this on his own, without the police.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

but who would of thought this would have ever happend

im not suprised.

suge is a man that bleeds rest and breaths air just like the rest of us. most of us are proabbly just suprised because most people would be scared to steal onsuge.

but you ruff some guy up,,,,,,,,,, hell,, some people aint having it reagrdless who you are,,, especially once that adrenaline started flowing and your pissedoff. hell,, id steal on him to if he ruffed me up and i got up!!!

good for him!

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

I'm guessing this happen Friday night. I was at Shag on Saturday and the highlight of the night was the huge Armenian brawl that occurred outside of Ritual, down the street from Shag.

What happened??? More details please.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

roll.gif
roll.gif

dudes in homey's hood are already paintin R.I.P. murals on buildings and
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
for this cat

GOOD! i'm glad someone did this, i'm suprised more NTers aren't happy that someone finally stood up to this thug that only had himself in mind whenhe was in the hip hop industry.

This is from another website:

2PAC RIP says:

*REAL STORY* I was there. I was telling people about this before it hit the net. Suge didn't get hit with a fist, it was with a crowbar. The @$?#! went down where a guy got jumped by Suge and about 3 bodyguards. It's about 20 seconds of chaos, spills a little into the street, then gets broken up. Then a HOMEBOY of the dude who got jumped comes straight from the side with a crowbar. You can actually see the gash on Suge's neck in the pictures. He hit him hard across the right side of his skull and neck - you could hear it. The dude who hit him was out in a flash - before bodyguards or security could even track him down. It was a one-hitta-quitta..

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=21408

Back
Top Bottom