Suge Knight Threatens to beat the "Dog S***" out of Rick Ross

I think Ross would do Suge in, Suge is more fit but after him getting KOed in the past i put money on Ross

plus no one would care if Suge cut his beard off but if Ross did it would be on Yahoo news

If this was suge about 10 years ago Rick Ross might have a problem on his hands

Marion isn't about that life anymore tho

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

At this point, Rick Ross probably has more street cred than Suge Knight. 
laugh.gif

no. got punked a couple of times, sure, but who hasn't? 
although suge is obviously losing it he was once the most feared man in the industry...some people still scared of him but he's pretty damn old at this point. 

ross has never been feared. i don't even know if he's respected outside of 'pop rap' circles. 

He's not

Says 2Pac may still be alive..

Blames Murder of 2Pac on somebody else..

Sounds like something someone who killed 2pac would say

Why say Puff killed Pac but then come out this week and say that he believes Pac is alive? This man needs attention.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

At this point, Rick Ross probably has more street cred than Suge Knight. 
laugh.gif

although suge is obviously losing it he was once the most feared man in the industry...some people still scared of him but he's pretty damn old at this point. 

ross has never been feared. i don't even know if he's respected outside of 'pop rap' circles. 

He's not
lulz Where's ninjahood? Ross has more pull than most people think, I'll just leave it at that. If you know, then you know.

Originally Posted by cartune

images

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

He's not
lulz Where's ninjahood? Ross has more pull than most people think, I'll just leave it at that. If you know, then you know.

lol yea sure whatever you say Gunplay

Im sure Suge isnt rich, but I wouldnt be surprised if he had access to those real goons who dont care about life. Only dudes riding with Ross is looking for a come up...big difference

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Why wouldn't he just touch Puff, if he really believes that. I think he's just making stuff up.

Trust if Suge really though that Puffy was behind Pac's murder, dude would have been erased.

Was thinking the same...

Originally Posted by cartune

Back
Top Bottom