Suggest a wireless router for me.

I am looking for a wireless router that can handle console gaming and bittorrent downloads to the max. I am sharing a villa with 2 other guys, so I needsomething that can be reached all over our villa. Anyone got any ideas???

Okay yeah I edited my first post. I am going on 36 hours with no sleep so I am a bit out of it. I do mean a router. I am hearing D-Link is the way to go, whatdo you guys think?

get the one thats a step above how far you are. walls and crap ruin signal strength.

I've been really impressed with Belkin. I had one for about 4 years and it died so I sent it to them and they sent me a new one in a couple of days.

It barely goes down and works to the end of my garden.

this Asus WL-700gE-250G

Might be a bit overkill, but is the best thing for bittorrent.

Edit: Has remote bittorrent support so you don't need to keep your computer on to download.

Yea I agree with the guy who said netgear suck. I worked at RadioShack and we had so many of those returned, and we also got a lot of complaints about linksys.I would go with a belkin or d-link.

I've had a Linksys WRT54GS for like 5 years now, and haven't had any problems at all. I'd recommend a Linksys.

I nought a Netgear back in 04 and it lasted me all the way until last month. It worked perfect and had very good range
pimp.gif

Then I bought a new netgear with rangemax and its awful
sick.gif
doesnt even work on my vista and it doesnt even work on anything that goes in my basement
smh.gif

stay away

Okay so you guys are saying that a linksys, belkin, or D-link will work fine with communicating with multi laptops, smartphones, and consoles (PS3/360) with noissues? If so what models ?

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

*waits for apple d-riders to say airport*

but any linksys/d-link/belkin will do

and what's wrong with the airport for you to hate on it?

Back
Top Bottom