SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

Harvey wig :rofl: :rofl:

Harold byke :wow:

Interesting to see Samantha’s backstory from a child and at the other firm.

Is it me or did the storyline in the preview of now Faye getting the Feds after Harvey seem like it came out of nowhere

Sam got that poor taste messing with dude.

The child actor playing Sam look like a young Katrina.

That wig was ridiculous. Louis was full dumb mode when he heard Harvey would be gone. Harold returning was funny, forgot about him.

This was a nice filler ep to get away from Faye.

Episode was a little too goofy for me. I thought the dinner scene was a dream lowkey. So over the top. :lol:

Been watching suits since it started

It’s probably just me but I cringe when they use words like sh It and try so hard to talk tough, you can see it’s so try hard . I cringe watching the show now . Still watching season 9

Hearing season 10 is the last one?

Good god I hate Katherine heigls character on the show

Last edited:
Been watching suits since it started

It’s probably just me but I cringe when they use words like sh It and try so hard to talk tough, you can see it’s so try hard . I cringe watching the show now . Still watching season 9

Hearing season 10 is the last one?

Good god I hate Katherine heigls character on the show
They've been trying to curse on this show from the jump.

Some weird transitional stuff went on as Jessica left, Alex came on, Mike left, and Sam came on. To me it was a bit too late to do that.

Yeah, 10 is the final season.

Last edited:
Finale was okay. Should've been 2 hours to properly cover everything for everyone.

Faye needed a flogging instead she got done with in 30 min. Plus they literally uaed thw old switcheroo to get rid of her :lol:

Harvey with the super fast wedding proposal :lol: Son legit hijacked Louis wedding in his absence.

Also leaving to Seattle to join Mike? Yikes.

Last edited:
I saw that this show is over. Was thus last season any good? It started getting bad so I stopped watching.

Completely forgot the last episode was last night but I caught the last 20 minutes. Didn't see the resolution with Faye but getting it done in half an hour seemed silly as ****. They also weren't fooling anyone in that hospital during that monologue, wasn't nobody dying. Harvey going to Seattle seemed out of place but I'm glad him and Donna sealed the deal. Would of been cool if Mikes wife atleast video called in but we know why

Finale was meh to me. Started off cool with getting Faye out the paint but the way they crammed everything within the last 30 minutes did not sit well with me. A wedding, a baby, another wedding, Harvey and Donna leaving, Katrina being name partner, etc. That’s a lot of **** to pack in, series finale or not. :lol:

Gonna miss this show, though. Even with all of the shortcomings of the middle seasons. :frown:

Its bitter sweet. Cheesy but I love it.

Last scene with coldplay song made me cry ( i love col play)

I really wish they would have soap opera switched rachel, I needed more mike and harvey.

Been watching this show since Junior year in college.:ohwell:

Mike and Harvey for life.

#Marvey

It was nice to see Harvey and mike at the end. But I agree they Kind of crammed everything into like 20 minutes

damn saw this show since episode 1, kind of sad but nice feeling to see it end with Harvey and mike working together again

Back
Top Bottom