Summer 2012 Summer of the AJ XII (topics merged)

Playoffs!! One of the best jays to hoop In IMO , I'd be sad if they "nubuck"ed the Playoffs

Playoffs!! One of the best jays to hoop In IMO , I'd be sad if they "nubuck"ed the Playoffs

Originally Posted by cw2022

Actually the OG's were heavy and not very good

Originally Posted by cw2022

Actually the OG's were heavy and not very good

I DO NOT WANT THE OBSIDIANS RETRO'D. IT'S THE LAST XII COLORWAY THAT REMAINS CHASTE.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
alien.gif
grin.gif
10x
2n86rq.jpg

I honestly don't know how I haven't copped the playoff xii's since they are my fav colorway
but I feel like i waited too long, even if i find a DS pair now seller will want RAPE prices so i'm gonna give up my search & just chill till next summer
smile.gif

I honestly don't know how I haven't copped the playoff xii's since they are my fav colorway
but I feel like i waited too long, even if i find a DS pair now seller will want RAPE prices so i'm gonna give up my search & just chill till next summer
smile.gif

Still have the Taxi's and Playoffs in great condition. So will only have to cop Obsidians. nice

Still have the Taxi's and Playoffs in great condition. So will only have to cop Obsidians. nice

nice! i need a pair of playoffs. my taxis are still almost brand new lookin. till next year

nice! i need a pair of playoffs. my taxis are still almost brand new lookin. till next year

Back
Top Bottom