SUPER BOWL 50 Thread | Broncos win 3rd Lombardi | Von Miller MVP | Coldplay Kilt it |

Who you got?

• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers

• Dont eem care...just give me a good *** game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Superball :lol:

Of course Peyton is a great player but he played with other great players and had great coaches just like Montana, Brady, Elway, Unitas, Young, Brees, Favre, Moon, Aikman, Marino,Bradshaw, Starr, Kelly, Staubach etc all did.

You don't play for over a decade and play with scrubs the whole time.

Enough of this Peyton had no help narrative.

Sounding like the Lebron had no help narrative.
your sport IQ is questionable my man. You just say random wild things .. Everything started because I said about time Payton was carried, he's been doing the carrying his entire career .. You the relied with all these great players and great defense ...

Is cool man .. Carry on .. Im used to you and your grade a trolling.

When asked if Cam Newton was rattled by the Broncos’ defense, Funchess turned the question around and said the real story of the game was just how well Broncos outside linebacker Von Miller and the rest of the front seven played.

“The front seven that was back there. They’re fast. Cam barely had two seconds to throw the ball, so that’s what I think about that,” Funchess said. “I mean, he wasn’t rattled. He was just under pressure because Miller is back there, DeMarcus Ware is back there. It’s just tough. You have to try to scheme up and try to switch it around, but those guys are good. They won.”

Funchess was as sick about the loss as anyone, and he didn’t exactly seem thrilled at the media obligations that come with the Super Bowl. But he still took the time to credit the Broncos.

“I mean, we have emotions. We aren’t just people out there trying to entertain you guys. Of course it’s hard to deal with. Everybody wants to win. We have to tuck our heads on this one and congratulate Denver for winning the game,” Funchess said.

http://wp.me/p14QSB-9YTd

To be fair that is the auto correct of his name :lol:

And I'm leaving, I don't think I want to be at this party :lol:

Last edited:
Offensive Ranks while Peyton was there (from 1998 onward):
Points- 19, 3, 4, 2, 17, 2, 1, 2, 2, 3, 13, 7, 4. Only 3 seasons outside the top 10.
Yards- 12, 4, 3, 2, 9, 3, 2, 3, 3, 5, 15, 9, 4. Only 2 seasons outside the top 10.

Defensive Ranks while Peyton was there:
Points- 29, 17, 15, 31, 7, 20, 19, 2, 23, 1, 7, 8, 23. Only 5 seasons inside the top 10.
Yards allowed- 29, 15, 21, 29, 8, 11, 29, 11, 21, 3, 11, 18, 20. Only 2 seasons inside the top 10.
Turnovers- 28, 15, 25, 23, 18, 12, 3, 7, 21, 2, 13, 18, 28. Only 3 seasons inside the top 10.

So please, tell us more about these great Indianapolis defenses.

I knew those defenses were tragic, but seeing them listed :lol: :x

Last edited:
Alias?:lol:

The good old you're trolling rebuttal.

The main point is all those quarterbacks played with other great players at one time or another.

Maybe the quarterbacks elevated the others play, maybe the others elevated the quarterbacks play.

Who knows.

Some people like to pick and choose when this is happening mostly along who their favorite player is.

Hold up, that's what that alias comment was about? He thought I was you? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT: 

Posted at 2:33 in the NFL thread regarding a different topic.

It's wild corny when people pick & choose expectations for athletes based on whether they like them or not. 
Posted at 2:33 in here.
Some people like to pick and choose when this is happening mostly along who their favorite player is.
Whoa dere. 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Offensive Ranks while Peyton was there (from 1998 onward):
Points- 19, 3, 4, 2, 17, 2, 1, 2, 2, 3, 13, 7, 4. Only 3 seasons outside the top 10.
Yards- 12, 4, 3, 2, 9, 3, 2, 3, 3, 5, 15, 9, 4. Only 2 seasons outside the top 10.

Defensive Ranks while Peyton was there:
Points- 29, 17, 15, 31, 7, 20, 19, 2, 23, 1, 7, 8, 23. Only 5 seasons inside the top 10.
Yards allowed- 29, 15, 21, 29, 8, 11, 29, 11, 21, 3, 11, 18, 20. Only 2 seasons inside the top 10.
Turnovers- 28, 15, 25, 23, 18, 12, 3, 7, 21, 2, 13, 18, 28. Only 3 seasons inside the top 10.

So please, tell us more about these great Indianapolis defenses.

dis gonna be good

When asked if Cam Newton was rattled by the Broncos’ defense, Funchess turned the question around and said the real story of the game was just how well Broncos outside linebacker Von Miller and the rest of the front seven played.

“The front seven that was back there. They’re fast. Cam barely had two seconds to throw the ball, so that’s what I think about that,” Funchess said. “I mean, he wasn’t rattled. He was just under pressure because Miller is back there, DeMarcus Ware is back there. It’s just tough. You have to try to scheme up and try to switch it around, but those guys are good. They won.”

Funchess was as sick about the loss as anyone, and he didn’t exactly seem thrilled at the media obligations that come with the Super Bowl. But he still took the time to credit the Broncos.

“I mean, we have emotions. We aren’t just people out there trying to entertain you guys. Of course it’s hard to deal with. Everybody wants to win. We have to tuck our heads on this one and congratulate Denver for winning the game,” Funchess said.
http://wp.me/p14QSB-9YTd
I'm with Funchess. I don't understand why folks were acting like Cam was rattled. He didn't have happy feet. He wasn't out there heaving up jump balls. He was under pressure the entire game. 6 sacks. A thousand hits. As many near misses. You can't win like that. Ask Brady, Peyton, or whoever you like. You just have to credit Denver. Cam was back there look like a meal lol.

For those tryna downplay the affects of spygate*...I'll just leave this here..

http://time.com/4025354/espn-patriots-spygate/

Not to mention Roger burned all the evidence afterwards to protect his boy...

Patriots earned them asterisks... No changing that now...
Lol @ anyone who doesn't believe that Roger made a business decision to burn those tapes. An all out expose undermines the entire league. I understand why he did it, and from his point of view it was probably the right move. But for us as fans? It's lightweight confirmation of what most of us already knew. There's much more skullduggery involved than we're comfortable with.

Back
Top Bottom