SUPER BOWL 50 Thread | Broncos win 3rd Lombardi | Von Miller MVP | Coldplay Kilt it |

Who you got?

• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers

• Dont eem care...just give me a good *** game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
untitled-2edkhk.gif

just checked out cams post game interview

that was not bad at all, no where close to "fans are going to wake up tomorrow morning and go back to their sad lives"

Belichick acts like cam did after every loss and it's cool ....why is it a problem when cam does it

I know this example gets used all the time but it really kills me that bill can act like that and it's cool

Belichick acts like cam did after every loss and it's cool ....why is it a problem when cam does it

I know this example gets used all the time but it really kills me that bill can act like that and it's cool
most of NT hates everything belichick does though 
laugh.gif

Belichick doesn't get away with anything. We all consider him an a-hole, and anyone who isn't a Pats fan hates him.

Last edited:
You're trying to make this a race thing but it isn't really working out for you.

Honestly not really my intentions I just feel I shouldn't be a problem that cam gives short answers after a loss it's not like he is saying things he shouldn't say

It's easy to hide behind the guise of not having a team and spew idiotic nonsense. At least I show my allegiances.

Plus I really don't feel this is a race thing ....it's more of and age thing

ESPN and other sports media outlets allow coaches black or white to react how ever they want in post game press conferences and they cool but let a player do these things and it's a problem

I remember thinking Cam should've went for the fumble recovery, but after looking at the replay several times it seems like he was avoiding a potential injury. If you look closely, you can see a lineman diving in there for the ball and Cam was standing right there. Had he not pulled back, the lineman could've rolled into Cam knee or ankle.

I don't want to make excuses for Cam, but I don't think it would be so far off to make that observation.

Cam's performance wasn't incapsulated in that one play though. He got rattled very early in the game and you can tell he didn't know how to handle the big moment. Very few players in professional sports can overcome adversity like that, Hell I can only think of a handful in the history of professional sports who could overcome it. Cam just hasn't learned how to do it.

A lot of the credit goes to the Denver defense and Wade Phillips calling one Hell of a game.

Plus I really don't feel this is a race thing ....it's more of and age thing

ESPN and other sports media outlets allow coaches black or white to react how ever they want in post game press conferences and they cool but let a player do these things and it's a problem

It's more about where the media is putting Cam. He's being seen as the guy with the "Million Dollar Smile" and being able to say the right thing in the right moments. I understand he just came out of a tough loss, especially having all the success leading up to the Super Bowl. But you have to understand the sentiment from the critics. I personally didn't like how he handled the press conference, but I guess it's better to say very little and avoid saying something you may regret. You can tell he was frustrated with his performance along with his teammates performance, but he didn't go down that avenue. If there were any victories for Cam tonight, it was that.

Last edited:
most of the hate for cam comes from what he does on field, not what he says post game though

doc rivers acts a fool as a coach all the time and he gets hated for it

most of the hate for cam comes from what he does on field, not what he says post game though

doc rivers acts a fool as a coach all the time and he gets hated for it
I'm just talking about this one incident not as a whole

Cam played like **** and felt just the same after the game. It's simple as the guys. You an be critical of what he said or didn't say, but he was caught up in the moment. No one is going to remember that post-game conference. He didn't say everyone will go back to their horrible lives, while he continues to live his life of privilege.

Let it go, man. Its not a big deal :lol:

Back
Top Bottom