Super Bowl LV | KC Chiefs vs. TB Buccaneers | COVID Bowl | 6 pm Eastern on CBS

Mahomes only one who came to play. Tyreek dropped a TD pass and Kelce dropped damn near everything sent his way.

KC defense gave up half way thru the 3rd. Disgusting. :smh:

Bradyneers shutting down that chiefs dynasty talk just like the raptors did the warriors :pimp:
Huh? By raptors you mean injuries?

Sky is the limit for chiefs dynasty. Pat is in his 2nd yr. They can win next yr. Spurs were a dynasty and never won b2b. They have time lol

This super bowl was a lose lose for any non Chiefs or Bucs fans, because if Bucs won it was gonna be a full week of media slurping Brady and if Chiefs won they'd be slurping Mahomes all week.

You’ll have to remember this moment when 2040 comes along and people start downplaying all of Brady’s accomplishments to whoever the hot QB is during that time. I don’t think we’ll ever see this level of greatness again in our lives.

You’ll have to remember this moment when 2040 comes along and people start downplaying all of Brady’s accomplishments to whoever the hot QB is during that time. I don’t think we’ll ever see this level of greatness again in our lives.
It'll probably take that long for me to warm up to Brady.

Back
Top Bottom