Super Bowl. SMH

From No-Hypebeast.com/blog (idk how many of you guys actually read my blog so I decided to post here)

That was wrong. Seriously? The Cardinals played a better game than the Steelers did. Steelers ARE the better team in my opinion but they were outplayed on thisday and it's a shame that the referees in such an important game show such favoritism towards one team. Larry Fitzgerald has elevated his game from a greatreceiver to the BEST receiver in the NFL. Hands down. He's had the greatest postseason of any wide receiver in NFL history. The Steelers have to be theluckiest team in the league. Sometimes you need luck to win but they get it OD. They were extremely lucky not to have played the Titans in the AFC Championshipgame and to win this game is just ridiculous. They were extremely fortunate a few years back against the Seahawks when the referees were also bias. TheSteelers are the NFL's version of the San Antonio Spurs. The Spurs aren't ever really a truly dominant team but they win championships when, for lackof a better term, there isn't anyone else to win them.

With all this said, the better team did win today but is that always what determines champions? No. The Patriots were obviously a better team than the Giantswere last year. Did the Steelers deserve to win? I don't think so. For the most popular league in this country, a league that considers parity one ofit's strong suits, it is truly a shame that the scales in a game of this magnitude are tipped so greatly in one direction. These playoffs, to me anyway,will be remembered by the bad calls made. The ghost pass interference in overtime in the Chargers-Colts game, the non existent delay of game penalty inTennessee, and all the terrible calls made in the Super Bowl (among others). I love the NFL but the league needs to take a deep look into their officiating.

Steelers fans, enjoy your tainted Lombardi trophies.

SMH.

P.S.- I hope to hear no more talk about whether Kurt Warner is a hall of famer or not. As a bitter fan of a team who lost to Kurt Warner in Super Bowl XXXIV-There should be no more debate. He did what he needed to do to win this game.

I think it was one of the best SB's I've ever seen. I can't be mad at the calls either. The Cards were giving the opportunity to win and theydidn't . Game over and see you next year.

Originally Posted by LakersRock20901

Steelers fans, enjoy your tainted Lombardi trophies.

SMH.
2nja5gw.gif

please highlight some horrible calls? you mad cuz the cardinals folded under pressure? %#%$! with that crap.

big ben is the luckiest SOB in the league...please believe without that defense he is fired a long time ago.....the cards just couldnt wrap him up....u sackthis bamma and the game is over....smh@ this game

^^ Thats where i think your wrong. Last night.. to win the Superbowl came down on his shoulders and he came up like a BEAST. Avoiding the defenders down deepin his territory and to find Holmes was crazy. Cards had this game won but they didnt step up. Larry Fitzgerald is a monster and has the BEST hands in thegame.

Props to Ben and Holmes for a GREAT final drive and a championship.

that roughing the holder was BS...dude STUMBLED into him...and one of Larry's td's had MAD interference but still NO call...it was a lot of no calls onthe steelers...and harm they did "say" the last play went under review but they looked at it that fast? come on they reviewed the runback for atleast 2 minutes...steelers did have the refs tho...no doubt

Roughing the holder, roughing the passer, no penalty on Santonio Holmes' dumb LeBron celebration, no review on the last play of the game (among tons ofother things)? SERIOUSLY? Think about this, add 15 yards with the celebration penalty that should've been called, 15 yards from the personal foul penaltycalled on the Warner forward pass play, that'd put the Cards at basically the 20 yard line with one more play to go. C'mon man. The refs tainted thissuper bowl for the Steelers.

well then i guess i should be thankin the refs for this 200 i came up on last night, THANKS OFFICIALS!!!

pimp.gif

im still a lil salty from them beating us in the afc championship. i couldnt believe the "*****BURG SQUEELERS" pulled another game winning drive outof there @ss. i feel sorry for larry fitzgerald the boy's a BEAST but i dont think he will be going to another super bowl for very long time especiallysince anquan wants to leave and kurt contenplating retirement

I swear the cardinals should of won the superbowl right after this
02branch.600.jpg

mad.gif
smh.gif
(I swear when Fitz started burning the Steelers I started crying and jumping around I was so !$*%%!% hyped and happy at the same time)

you guys are a bunch of crybabies. steelers won hands down. all your crying won't do anything to change that. the roughing the holder call was a good one.he could have jumped over him, but he intentionally ran him over. it didn't effect the play, but it's the same thing as someone hitting the punterafter the punt is already gone. the cardinals made a great comeback, but in the end, they couldn't prevent the steelers from sealing the deal.

and to jupeezy...you're an idiot. big ben would be fired a long time ago if he didn't have this defense??? since he's been in the league, he hasthe most comeback victories out of any other quarterback. the man can handle pressure and pick it up when the game is on the line. bye hater.

Point blank. Cardinals did not step up that final drive. After that amazing td by Fitzgerald. The D should have been PUMPED with you aint doing NOTHIN mindset.

But NO.. they let Ben and Holmes poop on em.

I think it was a great game, not my team but ben was a beast out there no doubt..Yall need to stop cryin about the refs cause video dont lie...

Back
Top Bottom