Super Bowl XLII: YOU GOTTA bELIeve!!!!!!!! Greatest Super Bowl in History?!?!?

I wish they had the DVD in HD.
frown.gif

Word, I'm waiting for the Hd Version of it (if it does release). Have the past Superbowl DVD's released in HD (eventually)?

I AM tempted to renew my sports illustrated subscription since they throw in the book, football, and the dvd for free.

Tuck should of won the MVP instead of Manning....

But I'm becoming quite annoyed with this....Eli Manning is the greatest quarterback in the league mantra that has been going around lately...

Yesterday you hated him and wanted to trade him....Now you place him over the other manning...

Just remember for 3 and half quarters Tuck, Strahan, Pierce and that Giants Defense kept Brady from getting points

yo Harlem, did you DVR it or something? I seriously want this game in HD quality.
pimp.gif

Shoot, I even want the Cowboys and Packers game in HD.

I got all 3 on the DVR in my living room and my bedroom. I didn't record the superbowl in HD, though. I don't know how I managed to do that.
smh.gif

I got all 3 on the DVR in my living room and my bedroom. I didn't record the superbowl in HD, though. I don't know how I managed to do that.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

smh.gif

i did the same exact thing, i got our first 3 playoff games dvr'd in HD but i somehow lost the super bowl, i think miscue came as rewound the eli-tyreeplay for 17th-18th time
laugh.gif

Rudemiester wrote at 1:40p.m. last Sunday (Page 18)
Giants by 3. LT FTW!!!
pimp.gif

This prediction could have won me $1500+ but I was too scared of possibly seeing -$1500+ on my bank statement to make it official...(Its still thePatriots)

I had friends, family, and coworkers ready to put up major cash because they believed the Pats were going to blow out the Giants... When they actually pulledit off I was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ The Patriots & their fans.....then later when I realized I had blew it Iwas pretty heated.

No one I know won any boxes and they were pretty tight while I was hype....Made it out to the parade but I showed up minutes to 12 and missedeverything...
mad.gif
...I was waiting there looking for the team and all i sawwas empty floats passing ..then the cops came and started pushing everyone etc etc...waste of time...

Congrats tothe Giants...now lets see when my Jets pull one off...Pennington for thewin!!!!............................Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike................come on..............wheres Vinny Testaverde when you need him..........
smh.gif

yo harlem, even if its not HD, i would like a copy of the superbowl game (including the fox intro when they introduce the Giants with the word Resilience--youknow that was hard LOL)

thanks mez... maybe ill just crop it...

i have this pic as my desktop

071111_02_800x600.jpg

my boy thats got Giants season tickets saw it and liked it ... told him bout the Giants one cause he wants it for his comp.

I got the whole intro and all of that.

I think I set it to record for like 6 hours, since the end of the Packers game got cut off when I was out of town.

If I can figure it out, I got you.

thanks harlem, if you can manage to do that just let me know or PM me

By the way, a heads up for the Local NT'ers....at 10:30 on Channel 5 Sunday (Sports Extra) They're going to show footage that the Giants players tookwith their camera (from the superbowl to the parade)

Back
Top Bottom