SUPER NIKE ONLINE US RESTOCK!!!!!CORKS,HE GOT GAMES 3 88S AND MORE!!!! GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it says out of stock then they're done but if it says items are in cart that means people may not buy them and they could be released.
thanks but the thing is on twitter it says out of stock/sold out while on the link it says the shoes are still in peoples cart for the 88s and corks

thanks but the thing is on twitter it says out of stock/sold out while on the link it says the shoes are still in peoples cart for the 88s and corks
yeah I don't know why that is....with all the others it says sold out. I'm going to keep refreshing till I fall asleep

stuff keeps popping up....camo foams and squad 13's just now
just saw them but tried adding to cart to see what would happen but the "sorry someone added to cart first" message comes up. I would stay up an hour or 2 at the most as some people might forget its in there cart or first timers might wait until tomorrow morning to buy them so they could become available again but i have school in the am and it sucks waking up at 540

This is bs . I can't understand why nike restocked all these shoes . They fuked up the exclusivity on pairs from my collection and they are ******g up resale prices . SMH

& you would be the same person crying out for a restock if you missed out on a shoe.

Get outta here.

:smh:

just saw them but tried adding to cart to see what would happen but the "sorry someone added to cart first" message comes up. I would stay up an hour or 2 at the most as some people might forget its in there cart or first timers might wait until tomorrow morning to buy them so they could become available again but i have school in the am and it sucks waking up at 540
just keep trying till your patience runs out. I got 2 pairs of he hot games in my size almost an hour after the tweet.

I can see there are corks and 88's people havent paid for yet....either pay or let em go 

just keep trying till your patience runs out. I got 2 pairs of he hot games in my size almost an hour after the tweet.
I got the HGG and the Easters at 4:45 ... I think they were the last to get swept up.

Crazy restock was able to get 2 pairs of He Got Game 13's, A pair of Fighter Jet Foamposites, A pair of Squadron Blue 13's and a pair of Red & White 5's!

Clicked on the link and started adding **** left and right.  Got a pair of 88s, XIs, HGGs, and Air Force Max in my cart.  I dont even have money to buy them tho.  
roll.gif
Half of us are struggling to get something here and you just messing with us...not cool bro 
mad.gif

I've seen nike tweet a style has sold out and sizes pop up even after the tweet. Just gonna keep trying till the site says sold out

yes thats the link for what they have available. what are you looking for exactly? There are direct links on here you can try
i was looking for corks 88s or either foams i got the link to the corks and 88s only but since they are sold out i guess i give up on them. Any one know if both of the foams are officially sold out or are still in carts?

hopefully in the am something is available.. would the time be 8 est? or is any random time of the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom