Super Slow Motion of Bullet Impacts

Why the music make it sound like the bullet was chilling with one of his friends; where his mom would come offer them some milk and cookies while they'replaying games. Then all of a sudden his buddy happens to have to go pick up his dry cleaning and tells the bullet to just chill here till he gets back. Now themom walks back in and begins talking the bullet up and starts rubbing on his leg.

Pretty cool, but 10 minutes worth?
laugh.gif

this is dope as hell
pimp.gif

but yo i wanna see these bullets enter a human skull slo-mo ya dig??????????????????

Originally Posted by Anti Theft

Why the music make it sound like the bullet was chilling with one of his friends; where his mom would come offer them some milk and cookies while they're playing games. Then all of a sudden his buddy happens to have to go pick up his dry cleaning and tells the bullet to just chill here till he gets back. Now the mom walks back in and begins talking the bullet up and starts rubbing on his leg.
Anyone know what this foo is talking about? or am I high?

fc926a7401f75a0ae92f1c2c6cf24fb8942b1665.jpg

Originally Posted by Anti Theft

Why the music make it sound like the bullet was chilling with one of his friends; where his mom would come offer them some milk and cookies while they're playing games. Then all of a sudden his buddy happens to have to go pick up his dry cleaning and tells the bullet to just chill here till he gets back. Now the mom walks back in and begins talking the bullet up and starts rubbing on his leg.

Imagine what God sees in everyday life.
pimp.gif

Oh yea, mute the video and throw on some smooth slow jazz.
pimp.gif

It was cool for the first couple shots but all I could think about is how damaging bullets must be when it hits a human body.
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

Imagine what God sees in everyday life.
pimp.gif

Oh yea, mute the video and throw on some smooth slow jazz.
pimp.gif

God? Huh did I miss something?

Back
Top Bottom