Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

gg's joe.....well at least the first few....the lag was disgusting on the last few....i'm worried that'll be a problem in the tourney.....

i was tryin to get at you cri but you were brawlin someone for an hour at least....im down to play again tmorrow tho if u wanna try

I won't be able to make it...I'm in japan for an internship til July...But I'll be back to murk whoever comes out on top in August!!! gluckeveryone, keep me posted

Anyone up for a Game
nerd.gif
?

Originally Posted by 40JaysAnd40Flights

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

MPIRE. I swear, one day I'll beat you..
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Nellz, GGs. What happened to Lucas? But anyway, I'll catch yall at the tourney hopefully.

GG. I don't even know what happened to Lucas. I stopped using him for a while and now I suck with
him. I don't even remember the last time I won a match with him.
smh.gif
I think I might retire him. I kinda grown a liking to using Ness now.

I'll be online in a few.

get @ me

i haven't played you in years
laugh.gif

GG's Sole.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

MPIRE. I swear, one day I'll beat you..
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Nellz, GGs. What happened to Lucas? But anyway, I'll catch yall at the tourney hopefully.

GG. I don't even know what happened to Lucas. I stopped using him for a while and now I suck with
him. I don't even remember the last time I won a match with him.
smh.gif
I think I might retire him. I kinda grown a liking to using Ness now.

I'll be online in a few.

get @ me

i haven't played you in years
laugh.gif
Yo I'm online right now. I'ma be on until 6 and then I'm out.

aite i'm going online...give me your AIM name though, cuz i don't have that
nerd.gif

Thanks for the games, MPIRE, you're just too hard with the lag. Can't get any tilts off with your neutral A. Snake's much too tough, especiallyyours.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Thanks for the games, MPIRE, you're just too hard with the lag. Can't get any tilts off with your neutral A. Snake's much too tough, especially yours.

I hope you saw my post in the other thread, good sir.
ohwell.gif

damn i shoulda checked this thread before i hopped off my wii my bad dsk....row beat me in the tourney but we had some good competitive friendliesafter.....its safe to say that i officially hate snake

smashboards has some funny people. dudes will "no contest" matches an all types of crap. its funny how they took me lightly becuz of my name. afterevery match i play with someone, i get a pm saying "i wasnt expecting u to be so good." like +!%, jus cuz my name is Romo2Owens means theres a highchance im wack?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CzdaDegrees

the tourny cri give me yout aim bro this tag team match is nice my bro says your good

son, we're already in the 2nd Round of the tournament...the sign-up was last week, on Tuesday
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and what tag team match? who, what, when, where?
nerd.gif

My style in impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Holla at me if you're up forthe challenge.

East Coast Alex 0430-8003-3359

^ that's the way to introduce yourself.
laugh.gif
Welcome, man. Too badyou're east coast, it'd be enjoyable to play you.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

My style in impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Holla at me if you're up for the challenge.

East Coast Alex 0430-8003-3359
mike tyson !!!!

Back
Top Bottom