Superb, Its Been Fun Homie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent read through the topic, but anyone find out what kinda Mazda dude copped? :lol:

Y'all still lame.

It's the freaking internet.

Got him banned for what?

I don't get it.

Call him out, expise him, get lolz but getting hi banned is some female ****.

NT fallin.

:lol: I'm dying at "I don't know what phishing is" when he clearly admins all these little sites for years and somehow has netflix passwords that he doesn't pay for.

I don't know bruh.

Seems like a bunch of he said, she said stuff.

I really couldn't care less about dude but all this seems petty.

Did anyone else get the email?

The link was posted. He sent it via PM so NO, it wasn't just he said she said. Dude is a thief. I don't care to defend thieves.

I mean did you read anything posted or did you just come here and said what you did? :lol:

Last edited:
Little by little we will get rid of all the entertaining Nt posters and be left with the boring ones.

Since when was Superb entertaining?
Lame? Dude was sending hot links for identity theft.

I don't know bruh.

Don't play the too cool for school card then proceed to waste any breath on this topic.

The link was posted. He sent it via PM so NO, it wasn't just he said she said. Dude is a thief. I don't care to defend thieves.

I mean did you read anything posted or did you just come here and said what you did? :lol:

Couldn't follow the OP to be honest.

Skimmed the thread.

Maybe I just don't get how people take the internet so serious.

Maybe your right and I just don't get the details.

Lame? Dude was sending hot links for identity theft.
I don't know bruh.

We're not dealing with a photoshopped screen capture of an email (or a bank statement) here.  We have the ability to confirm that the PM in question was indeed sent through our system.  

In fact, nobody involved is disputing that it was sent.  "Superb" was trying to claim that he only sent somebody a link to a page full of "fake files" to prove that he did indeed operate his own website - and that replying back with the guy's IP information wasn't a big deal.  I disagree.

The integrity of the community comes first and we can't allow someone to abuse our private messaging function as he has.  

We disclose the collection of IP address information as part of our site's privacy policy so that everyone knows what data is gathered and how it is used.  Despite Superb's claim that an IP address is not "personal information," I sincerely doubt anyone here would want us to post their IP history on our forums.  We don't disclose that information about our site visitors and we clearly don't want our members harvesting and disclosing other members' IP information, either.  

We want everyone to feel safe enjoying our community.  If somebody goes about abusing their link posting privileges in such a way as to compromise the security or privacy of others, that person no longer deserves posting access. 

This was a very clear abuse of the service from someone with 10 other violation on record.  He had his chances.  If you're disappointed, be disappointed with him.  

If a friend of yours jumps off a bridge, you don't blame gravity.  The consequences for severe and repeated rule violations are well established.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom